Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kfosho

I thought the HK in Jaejoong's 100 questions and answers stood for H.O.T's Kangta? He said it himself too.

please let that be true. these scandals are....something else.

Guest snoopi

I don't think that's Donghae.. :huh:

He looks like Donghae in one of the frames, esp the last one but its been hardout photoshopped (like the nose - to look like him) and in the first 2 frames it doesn't look like him at all....

oh my good god. i didn't expect the donghae and jessica picture... O___O

doesn't exactly look like donghae...

just hearing and looking at this makes me thing that they're such players.

aish.

it's common, anyway. ahhh. T_T

well... what can i say... i guess its juss a sm thing....

they date each other... but i kinda like ayumi and jaejoong... they are both realli cute and i think they will suit each other very well~

Guest TOO_KOREAN

oh man. lol. of course. who wouldnt want them hot guys? lol =) but what surprised me was AYUMI & JAEJOONG. 0_0 whattt?!?! err. i hate her. lollll >_<; i dont like her at all. so fake-ish. and my JJ. no way. you can do better =D

Guest Shiget^

that ulljang pic thats not joongie um its actually the one that looks like him, i think pix leaked out and the girl was saying that she found someone else for joongie and to surprise it looks like joongie

but seriously thats not joongie look at the eyes >_< omg its soo scary >_<

Guest angel_b3k

JJ you're such a hoe if all those scandals are true!! LOL

You can't really blame him since he's so pretty....hehe.

I dunno and I don't care if these are true or not.

Its their life and there isn't much we can do about it.

And think again, would singers post pictures of themselves and their gf's sweet time?

I don't really think so..cause they'd probably cause a big conflict with fangirls. o.O ahaha, I kid =P

Thanks for the pics

Guest BABiELiCi0USx3

... donghae T__________________________________T

i`ve been staring at the picture for the last 5 minutes.. i think it is him. TT_TT

well... i`m gonna go cry over dong hae now.(x

Guest Rachel Lee.

jaejoong should date baeseulki. i love them both.

what about junsoo & that rumored supergirls trainee? apparently her name is lee soojin, but she's not named in supergirls when i naver it?

is that donghae pic forreal? it could be like that one haduri clip of "eric" & "kim heesun" which turned out to be fake. uh i don't think it's donghae though. i dunno. people these days either have no lives. or they're stupid & think they can magically transform into superwoman & take on the suju & dbsg fans. idiots if you ask me.

i dont like jessica jung either. but i no its mean and stuff and i think to myself y hate her if u dont even no her? well now that i think its her fault for taking those pics in the first place and someone in the SM family had to post those pics up and its her fault for making a bad reputation of herself even be4 she debuts. like no offense but i dont get y shes still in SM cuz like she came in SM like at the same time as BoA and trained like the same year as BoA and BoA debuted first and other people who came after debuted Be4 her. if i was Lee Soo Man no offense but like i would kick her out cuz u no shes hated already so wats the use of spending money on her and making them waste money when they debut her cuz like ALOT of people hate her already. im guessing accept boys. i think shes really pretty and she might have alot of talent but she just ruined herself from being a star when she could of done that without having rumors and taking pics with guys in the first place and making fans hate her. i wonder if she reads like site and stuff about her alot of people say bad stuff and swear about her. i feel so bad for her but in the same way i dont like her. i wonder if shes ever gonna debut its been like 6 years of training already.

Archived