Problem With Certain Styles/companies?

Guest truexskills

Guest truexskills

goth, prep, fob, etc.
lol i know the general answer may be a different taste in clothing and following whats "in" or the logos..but i just want people's opinoins..

-a lot of people just don't find the goth/all black/scene look very pleasing/fashionable...

-some people hate on hollister/ae/af and the prep style in general

-and theres a recent obsession with the fob trend...haha i can make an image of a typical goth/prep outift..but does nayone have any visuals or pictures of a typical/nice fob outfit? and whats with the recent obsession with it..becuase of the dramas/tv shows out there?

why why why?

i used to wear whatever was out there..but ever since about 2-3 years ago, i only wore clothes from companies like hollister/ae/af...

i usually just go out with a polo on top, jeans/cargos.., and a pair of converse or birkenstocks..

what about you people

-a lot of people just don't find the goth/all black/scene look very pleasing/fashionable...

^Yeah it isnt...its scary looking..makes u look dead...I am a cheerful person so I dress with bright colors.

^I dont like it, there's nothing original or special about it, the style is so plain and boring, and its so common nowadays, 19285789 people in my skool wear it, just wanna be a little different...

-and theres a recent obsession with the fob trend...haha i can make an image of a typical goth/prep outift..but does nayone have any visuals or pictures of a typical/nice fob outfit? and whats with the recent obsession with it..becuase of the dramas/tv shows out there?

why why why? Yeah I guess mainly cus of dramas/tv shows out there...fob can be anything, from cute to goth to hiphop...

Guest cupquakee.

I don't really have a style nor do i have a problem with any style

i shop at hollister and abercrombie and AE but i also shop at Hot Topic & Zumiez

so basically i'm kind of everywhere LOL

i don't dress "fobbish" though because i really don't think i can pull it off (:

Guest Apple_love

Goth isn't bad, its fashionable when you wear it right, When ppl think black it doens't have to be ugli black t-shirts because their are styles of clothing that make black look pretty

Guest bettyx5

-a lot of people just don't find the goth/all black/scene look very pleasing/fashionable;

^ i don`t care about who`s goth or who`s not.

it`s just their way of dressing.

although, i don`t dress goth or in all black cause;

uhh, i just don`t.

-some people hate on hollister/ae/af and the prep style in general;

^ i remember some girls hated me because i wear a&f and hco.

which really i think is so stupid.

like why do people care what other people wear?

come on now.

ahaa.

my style varies.

like i`ll wear black, just not all black.

i go to af and hco and nordstrom and forever 21 or a fobby store. ^^

and with that, i might wear converse or something.

and the whole FOB scene?

ahaaaaa.

a lot of ppl are dressing that way these days.

Most of the goths I've seen wear black baggy pants with lots of chains hanging everywhere with a black shirt or something that isn't very colorful. It looks really messy and trashy, which is not too pleasant if you ask me.

AE/Hollister/Abercrombie/etc. are overrated in my opinion. Everybody has it and their clothes are not worth the $30 with just their logo plastered on the chest area. Even if they do have something cute out, EVERYBODY is going to have it because that's where most teenagers shop at nowadays.

People think "FOB fashion" is cute because it's not common here. It's something nice to look at but like what others have said, it's not for everybody. So when someone sees it, they tend to think highly of it because they probably could never pull it off.

That's just my two cents.

Guest urbanature

I don't look very good in black. >_< So I guess I wouldn't wear "goth" outfits? But I derno. I don't really care what style it is, as long as it makes me look nice lol.

Guest WitchGoddess

To be honest I think its really ugly and horrible looking. Esp those black pants with chains. Ugh.

I have friends who always comment on how I wear these brands and they ask me why I wear them. They hate them, but oh well. I love how well it fits and the styles are cute and simple.

Only some people can pull off the fob thing. Lots of us end up looking like idiots though. Also white people would be like 0.o...

Sometimes a lot of fob clothes look like its too much. However, some stuff from Gmarket or DongDaeMun looks cute to me.

Guest SwtMsT

I wear what I like...

I just don't find the whole ae/hollister look appealing on myself, but it definitely suits other people...it's all about what looks good on you.

Guest gingerpye

based on what i've watched on the style channel. it can be pleasing/fashionable if you match the right clothes with each other. if you mean the goth where they wear whatever's black... black lipstick.. and really thick eyeliner where it makes them look like they have black eyes... then thats a different story

everyone has a different taste in style. i myself where af but when i see people overdo it and have to be wearing everything af or something... then its bleh. most of hollister/ae/af look all basically the same (ex. polos) there's no originality in the clothes. the stores probably have the same shirts but minor differences and different colors

like melon said

everybody has it and their clothes are not worth the $30 with just their logo plastered on the chest area

for a fob look.. there's different kind of tastes to it i guess.

when i shop.. i look for watever looks nice on me. when i look for tops.. i try to look for something more original so i shop at stores like wet seal & forever 21. i only wear abercrombie kids jeans cuz they fit small people like me x___x

i like stuff with a little masculine touch

not saying that i dont wear feminie clothing..i do..but usually they are in dark colors

i tend to wear darker clothes..and im pretty much against pastel colors..feel too soft and girly in those

i dont think i have ever worn a polo outside of gym class..it was a uniform..no choice

i just dont like the typical preppy aesthetic..but for reasons..i like ralph lauren's runways

Guest vpower

i just dress however. sometimes i look crappy sometimes i look good. yep i really dont have a style.

but this reminds me of a time a guy made fun of me because i got shoes from payless shoes. i was like "so what?"

anyway, i have been seeing the fob style everywhere

Archived