2AM’s Jinwoon Talks About His Nuisance Character in “Marriage Not Dating” at InStyle Photoshoot

Jinwoon of 2AM recently transformed into a modern style man in blue in the September issue of fashion magazine InStyle. Despite the fact that the photoshoot took place late at night right after their JYP concert, Jinwoon didn’t show is tiredness and focused on the shoot while also taking care of the staff members present. 2014.08.22_jinwoon instyle 1 In the interview afterwards he talked about his character, Han Yeo Reum, in the ongoing tvN drama, “Marriage Not Dating.” His character is one that inconveniently gets in between Joo Jang Mi (portrayed by Han Groo) and Gong Ki Tae (portrayed by Yeon Woo Jin). 2014.08.22_jinwoon instyle 2 When asked, “What do you think about being called the nuisance character in the drama?” he responded coolly, “Even I think he’s a nuisance.” He continued, “It’s part of my job to interpret and analyze the character that has been given to me, so I do my best to portray the character in the best possible way that fits into the story. Personally, I am slightly dissatisfied with my own acting as well as the fact that the character of Han Yeo Reum wasn’t portrayed in the way I had imagined him to be. However, the drama is coming to an end so I will continue to do my best.” He also showed his attachment to the drama when he revealed, “I even made a song that Han Yeo Reum could sing, but my plans didn’t go through.” Meanwhile, “Marriage Not Dating” will air its last episode tomorrow on tvN. Anyone a fan of this drama?

View the full article

Archived