Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

Translation of SJH’s speech at the wedding c/o @SexyDolceVita

starts at 39:25

Hi, I am Ji Yu Eonni's good friend Seo Ji Hye.

It is a pleasure to meet everyone.

First of all, I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to all of the guests who have come to this wedding with best wishes today.

Ji Yu Eonni is a very bubbly and optimistic person.

In the precious times we have been together, we have shared lots of laughter and tears.

I would like to send my love and gratitude to Eonni for creating these lovely memories with me.

My precious Eonni is getting married now.

A few months ago in I Live Alone program, I've asked her to live with me if none of us is married. 

However, she declined me without hesitance and said she wanted to find a man who can brush her teeth for her. 

She has met Jong Hun. 

So, has he brushed your teeth already?

He said he will brush her teeth properly, so he has qualified.

To be honest, I am a little sad.

But when I see how Jong Hun always looks at Eonni with such warmth, my sadness has dissipated.

I told Jong Hun, "If you want to take Eonni away (voice cracks, clears throat), both of you have to dine with me at least 10 times." So far, we only ate together once.

I believe Jong Hun is a man of his words and will keep to his promise.

Although I've only known Jong Hun for a short period of time, I will continue to observe and affirm whether he loves Eonni sincerely and continuously.

Last but not least, 'There are stars in the sky, there are flowers on the land' means there is love in this world.

I wish both of your hearts will be filled with love forever.

My genuine heartfelt best wishes to both of you.

She really loves Sunmin like her own sister. My wish for her is to find her own happy ever after soon.

• Love 1

While waiting for SJH’s new IG update Sharing Old YT Videos

Parajumpers Press Event 11/3/2016

She’s so hot in here with her leather skirt and knee high boots

052-A0-E96-14-D5-48-A5-803-B-4-FDC763-C5

SJH at 0:27

Not sure what award she got here

credit to video owners

• Love 2

SJH’s KT&G CF with Jo Seung Woo, 2005

ADD9652-D-FAF1-4572-AE54-58276-AA913-E0.

SJH at Lodge Meeting/War of the Roses dating show, 2003 when she was only 19 years old
0-E9-D9-E8-D-DDF5-418-B-8-E8-B-AE8732-A7

BE63174-F-5470-480-B-8-B3-D-566-FB0-FC4-

I came across this old blog about SJH. 

In the blog, a netizen was asking the name of the girl who appeared on the KT&G CF with Jo Seung Woo 

The blogger listed her profile and film projects and also mentioned the time when SJH worked as a model instead of going to a 4 year college to help pay her parent’s debts.

It was nice of the blogger to highlight this kindness of SJH because netizens should know that she is beautiful inside and out and not the cold, arrogant person people perceived her to be.

TRANSLATED BLOG

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29763691&memberNo=40848952&vType=VERTICAL

• Love 2