Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

We must keep this Seo JiHye thread active.. As I have asked permission editing the Coffe truck interview to have English subs, I communicated with one of the admins and s/he asked for JiHye's soompi profile thread.. The Korean supporters are checking of how JiHye unnie's worldwide fan base are growing.. And I think they're checking if it's really legit but as far as we can prove them basing on her instagram and her previous interview she is indeed growing her community of fans from all over the world.. Please keep posting related news, drama, movies, CF's and etc.. And I myself just lurks sometimes, so I am sorry for that.. 

May you all have a good day.. ^_^

• Love 2

1 hour ago, nyzah13 said:

We must keep this Seo JiHye thread active.. As I have asked permission editing the Coffe truck interview to have English subs, I communicated with one of the admins and s/he asked for JiHye's soompi profile thread.. The Korean supporters are checking of how JiHye unnie's worldwide fan base are growing.. And I think they're checking if it's really legit but as far as we can prove them basing on her instagram and her previous interview she is indeed growing her community of fans from all over the world.. Please keep posting related news, drama, movies, CF's and etc.. And I myself just lurks sometimes, so I am sorry for that.. 

May you all have a good day.. ^_^

Thank You.

I will regularly post here now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@nyzah13, her soompi page may not have thousands of pages and millions of views like other pages but for sure there are a lot of silent readers and lurkers here. Her fans like her are low key. 

Same with her IG profile. She only has less than 1M followers (currently at 943k) but if you look at the ratio of her likes, she gets more likes in every IG post than some celebrities with more than 1M followers. Her post average about 100-150k likes. Never less than 100k. Her DM Seo Dan parody post even has 359k likes. And almost all her DM related post have 200k likes. 
Her IG followers are increasing by the hundreds despite being MIA for almost 2 months now.  

Not to mention a couple of days back she was on the number 12 overall trending topic in Naver. 
Fans are curious on her whereabouts since she is on IG MIA.

That’s SJH’s power. 

I am so happy she getting all the love. 

So yes, we should keep her thread active!

@janeozten, yes please keep posting and help us keep her thread active. Happy she gained another fan.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@nyzah13, her soompi page may not have thousands of pages and millions of views like other pages but for sure there are a lot of silent readers and lurkers here. Her fans like her are low key. 

Same with her IG profile. She only has less than 1M followers (currently at 943k) but if you look at the ratio of her likes, she gets more likes in every IG post than some celebrities with more than 1M followers. Her post average about 100-150k likes. Never less than 100k. Her DM Seo Dan parody post even has 359k likes. And almost all her DM related post have 200k likes. 
Her IG followers are increasing by the hundreds despite being MIA for almost 2 months now.  

Not to mention a couple of days back she was on the number 12 overall trending topic in Naver. 
Fans are curious on her whereabouts since she is on IG MIA.

That’s SJH’s power. 

I am so happy she getting all the love. 

So yes, we should keep her thread active!

@janeozten, yes please keep posting and help us keep her thread active. Happy she gained another fan.

@fiona628Indeed!~ I have observed that as well, we may be just little posting about her here but definitely lurkers and readers are everywhere.. I even talked with someone on IG and she/he said she's been a lurker and reader on on DM's shipper forum page, aside from not giving about a thing on writing, s/he said it's also difficult to pictures and photos..
And also, you're right!~ Her being MIA made fans curious, well, she really deserves to receive the love of her fans.. I hope they keep growing and I hope Korean and overseas fans get well together.. ^_^
And @janeoztenplease do post often if you can, we even accept flood here about JiHye eonni.. @fiona628please continue your flooding as well!~ ^_^
It's just so heart warming meeting people from different places getting connected because of JiHye..
Let's keep the support solid.. ^_^

I hope you all guys get a very happy weekend!~ ^_^

• Love 2

23 hours ago, bmm serajim said:

So its confirmed and she will start filming the apple tv series mr. Robin, glad that she had a new one.. im very excited.. 

#ihopesheupdateherig 

Yes confirmed.

Someone in the couple’s thread mentioned filming will start February. 

3235-F469-432-F-4-D61-98-AC-46-EF1-A6-BD

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, bmm serajim said:

Does anyone here know where can i watch seo ji hye's i'll give you the moon and the stars, aside from myasian, dramacool? 

With complete episodes.. thank you..

Someone from DM Forum sent the link.

I will try to watch it too since I am a new fan of SJH.

30 Personality Traits You Should Recognize In A Virgo Woman (SJH)

She is kind and good-hearted

She is the kind of woman who is willing to lend a helping hand to anybody who needs it. She’s very happy when she can help someone out. She has a kind heart and always generous with the people around her.

She is a perfectionist

She will work hard to have it that way. The Virgo woman is in a continuous search for perfection, and she is rarely satisfied with the way things are.

She is witty

Thanks to her fast-thinking mind, she will always have clever and funny remarks to make at the right time. Virgos tend to be the wittiest and most sarcastic of the Zodiacs.

She is very independent

She is self-sustaining and independent. She hates to rely on others, she would rather take care of her own stuff so she never has to worry about things not getting done.

She is not afraid to speak her mind

She has a strong sense of self and opinions that she fully believes in. Because of her critical nature, if she feels strongly about something, she will say exactly what is on her mind and won’t care if anyone disagrees.

She is a clean freak

She loves to clean and her cleanliness might reach a level of obsession.

She is a great problem solver

She has a way of seeing through people and things. She can handle situations no one else would be able to manage. She can get through any foreseeable problem thanks to her analytical mind.

She will make you into a better person

She is always striving to better, and also wants to help those around her to do their very best. She strives for greatness and hopes to bring others into greatness as well. She will inspire you to be better and do more.

She loves hard

She might be able to hide her emotions from others, but love is one emotion she cannot hide. She will tell you how she feels about you. She will show you her love with kind gestures. If she happens to fall in love with you, she will make sure that you end up feeling the same way about her. She strives to be a good woman to the man she loves.

She always thinks things through

She doesn’t make decisions last minute or does something without analyzing things first. She has second thoughts about everything because she always weighs in the pros and cons before she makes a decision. This is not because not that she is monotonous, she is just extra cautious.

She wants to get to know you

She is trying to find ways to better understand you.

She is loyal

She is loyal and honest to her partner. She has a strong commitment to making a relationship work. She is a long-term, supportive and trustworthy partner.

She is intellectual

She not only loves to learn but she learns quickly. She is always trying to find ways to expand her knowledge and it doesn’t need to be about school-related subjects, either.

She is keen to detail

She has an eye for detail and the ability to catch onto things that everyone else may have missed.

She loves what she does

She is very passionate about her work

She is a great listener

She is the kind of woman who is willing to lend a helping hand to anybody who needs it. She’s very happy when she can help someone out. She has a kind heart and always generous with the people around her.

She takes care of herself

She is always trying to find ways to look her best.

She is a logical thinker

She likes to analyze things with her logical ability. She can think clearly and in order. She knows how to calm the heart and the mind in a difficult situation. She knows how to think without letting her emotions get to her.

She is good with money

She believes in savings and more savings. She is the one who would think numerous times before investing her hard-earned money.

She has a fun side

For the most part she tends to be one of the more reserved signs of the zodiac but every now and then when the mood strikes she will let her hair down, put some heels on.

She is a great person to have in your life

A Virgo woman is an ideal employee, an outstanding business partner, an excellent friend and a loving and loyal life partner. A Virgo woman will always be there in your ups and downs. No matter what the situation is, she will be there holding you down.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1