Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

Guest BUTT3RFLii

Hmm...just wonderin...does anyone kno if SJH has surgery on her nose? My friend and I were talkin about OTR and my friend pointed out that SJH might had surgery on her nose cause it look unnatural.

Guest atreyu112

Hmm...just wonderin...does anyone kno if SJH has surgery on her nose? My friend and I were talkin about OTR and my friend pointed out that SJH might had surgery on her nose cause it look unnatural.

i dun think so.. her eyes looked cross eyed, though.. anyway, she is cute.. no matter how..

Guest thequondam

^ Yup, I think she had surgery on her nose.

It looks very fake though.

But..

She's so pretty. I like her acting and she definitely can go a long way. :D

Guest minshoo

she reminds me a lot of kim jung hwa and in some angle she looks like Kim so Yeon. both are my favorite actresses :D. i think she has a lot of potential. cant wait to see her upcoming drama with KRW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest EUNSHIHAE

i like her. she's a very good actress. and very gorgeous.

i'm currently watching Over the Rainbow, and i just love her character the most in there.

I hope she's doing a new drama soon.

Guest atreyu112

Is she really going to act in that drama with KRW? coz not many news revealed about this drama yet. what abt the confirmation date of the drama? cant wait to see her again

• 1 month later...
Guest valenti

i really adore this girl :)

she's really good in acting and quite funny too. i watched her in Over the Rainbow and she's really funny in that drama. i thought she and hwanhee will end up together in the ending of the drama but it turns out that it was her and hyung woo.

i hope she and hwanhee will have a new drama because i really love their chemistry in Over the Rainbow. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest laiyiwen

I really like her acting in Over The rainbow with Ji Hyun Woo~ They look sooo cuute together <3

can't wait for her new drama Gourmet ~.~ with Kim Rae Won =D

Guest atreyu112

that's not the news that i want to hear.. OMG.. i dun want it to be cancelled.. but i got the feeling that Seo Ji Hye will act against Joo Jin Moo.. have u guys seen her in a new CF with Joo Jin Moo?? she is soo cool...