Puzzle 두뇌유희 프로젝트, 퍼즐 (2006)

Starring: Joo Jin-Mo, Moon Seong-Geun, Park Jeon-Seok

Director: Kim Tae-Kyung

Genre: Thriller

Runtime: 91mins

Production: Noon Entertainment

Distribution: Cinema Service

Language: Korean

Korean thriller "Puzzle" is about five men who are asked to steal a certificate of deposit at a bank by an unidentified person.

The five do not know each other, but if they succeed, they are promised a reward.

The puzzle is finding out why the unknown figure picked five random men to steal the certificate.

SOURCE : 두뇌유희 프로젝트, 퍼즐

두뇌유희 프로젝트, 퍼즐

두뇌유희 프로젝트, 퍼즐

두뇌유희 프로젝트, 퍼즐

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

the movie not bad actually ..need some puzzle solving skills .though ..

i did noticed that mastermind that rainy day lol .it was abit too obvious to me .maybe i am sensitive to that person ...and the woman l they took with them .it was abit too strange not to figure something was werid about that woman ...it just how to link it all up that took alittle more time

and the story of ryu ..did also took abit of time to understand .but jjm so cool ^ . and Moon Seong Geun ..was good too as that *old man * ..supposed leader

some related media clips

trailer [ i think the trailer has some stuff not shown in the main movie ]

mms://stream.cineseoul.com/hepk/hepk038161.wmv

mms://stream.cineseoul.com/hmaking/hmaking038161.wmv

mms://stream.cineseoul.com/hmusic/hmusic038161.wmv

6min clip

mms://stream.cineseoul.com/hhc/hhc000267.wmv

lposter038161.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest puppyiz

the movie not bad actually ..need some puzzle solving skills .though ..

i did noticed that mastermind that rainy day lol .it was abit too obvious to me .maybe i am sensitive to that person ...and the woman l they took with them .it was abit too strange not to figure something was werid about that woman ...it just how to link it all up that took alittle more time

and the story of ryu ..did also took abit of time to understand .but jjm so cool ^ . and Moon Seong Geun ..was good too as that *old man * ..supposed leader

Thanksto the thread starter t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 & shirley - will try the links.

Aah..this is interesting...puzzling.. mystery solving ..my kind of movie. Unfortunately, my dl-ing hasnt budged for days I so want to watch this fab-five !! :tears: .

Guest jiwonz1004

a lot of korean movie goers thought this was a horrible film...i actually thought it was brilliantly done...altho the ending did seem kinda rushed

• 2 years later...

Puzzle was ok. Well actually better than ok because at least I didn't find it boring.

But I have to say the idea of the film wasn't the most original one I've seen. And I just had the feeling that the main characters will end up killing each others in the end. But, however, I didn't 'solve the puzzle' so the plot wasn't too obvious or easy.

And I just want to say I love this gay guy Hong Seok-cheon! B)

xlfl9j.jpg

More stills

m75d06.jpg

2wnz0d1.jpg

2n6ycqp.jpg

t6t7uq.jpg

nzekxy.jpg

Archived