[movie 1998] If It Snows At Christmas 크리스마스에 눈&#510

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Park Yong Ha, Kim Hyeon Joo, The Late Lee Eun Joo

ifitsnowsonchristmas.jpg

If It Snows at Christmas 크리스마스에 눈이 내리면 (1998)

Starring: Park Yong-Ha, Kim Hyeon Joo, Kim Min-Sang, Lee Eun-Joo

Director: Jang Dong-Hong

Genre: Romance

Runtime: 101mins

Production: Samyoung Films

Distribution: Samsung Film Business

Language: Korean

Song-Hi was raised by her father, violinist. After her father died, she falls in love with her elementary school friend Su-An like a destiny. After 12 years, Song-Hi who is teacher at kindergarten, meets Su-An again. The love of Song-Hi was not changed, but Su-An became a different person. He becomes lawyer and has fiancee Yu-Jeong, violinist. Discouraged Song-Hi suggests him to have date for 7 days on condition that she gives to him Stradivarius violin, her father's relics, as a betrothal present. Su-An and Song-Hi spend nice time as if they became children again. Su-An feels love to her, but 12 years have made everything changed and they feel a long distance between them. When the destined time nears, Su-An leaves for New York with his fiancee leaving happy reminiscence with Song-Hi behind.

SOURCE : 크리스마스에 눈이 내리면

크리스마스에 눈이 내리면

크리스마스에 눈이 내리면

크리스마스에 눈이 내리면

Guest doohee

omg.. i love this movie!!! it is soo good!!!

it is such a sweet movie.. i wish i can watch it again.. if you know a site where you can watch it or upload it from somewhere.. can you pm me!!! ^^

Archived