ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik Shares His Thoughts on Dispatch to the Philippines in Letter to His Parents

On the July 20 broadcast of MBC's "Real Men," Super Junior-M's Henry wasn't the only one who was able to read out his letter to his mother. ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik was also able to share what he wrote to his parents.

In his letter, Park Hyung Sik told his parents about his thoughts as he was dispatched in the Philippines.

"Mom, Dad, your youngest son is dispatched to the Philippines. A lot of people are living in difficulty to the point of questioning their suffering because of the natural disaster brought by the huge typhoon," said Park Hyung Sik, stating the condition of the people in Tacloban, Philippines that got hit by Typhoon Haiyan last year. 

Park Hyung Sik continued and expressed his appreciation of the people, saying, "Even with that, the first thing I saw were the people's smiles and welcome. The people express their gratitude even when they lost a lot due to the typhoon, making me embarrassed about myself. I respect and love our family," said Park Hyung Sik.

Like Henry, Park Hyung Sik also showed a photo of his younger self with his family.

Park Hyungsik Real Men

View the full article

Archived