Park Min Woo Apologizes for Causing Controversy with His Driving on "Roommate"

Actor Park Min Woo has apologized to the cast members of "Roommate" for attracting criticism with his behavior.

In the previous episode, the members went on a vacation together. They divided up into two teams, and Park Min Woo was designated to be the driver of his team consisting of Seo Kang Joon, Park Min Woo, Park Bom, Song Ga Yeon, and Hong Soo Hyun. While driving, Park Min Woo fell asleep and the car begun to drift towards the rail. Others noticed this and tried to wake the driver up, but the sudden turns of the car caused Park Bom to blurt out a swear word, which has also been criticized.

On the July 20 episode of the SBS' reality show, the courageous cast went bungee jumping as revealed earlier by EXO's Chanyeol. While preparing for the jump, Park Min Woo sat down to open up about the controversial incident. 

He said, "I am so thankful to everyone. And I believe I received a big lesson during this trip."

"I try to solve my problems all by myself, which caused a misunderstanding during our vacation. Soo Hyun noona, Kang Joon, Bom noona, and Ga Yeon, I am sorry. But I am thankful for being together. I will do better from now on," he expressed, apologizing to those that were affected by his behavior while driving.

park min woo

View the full article

Archived