Natalie Imbruglia's Torn

Guest babiixru

Guest babiixru
=)
Listen and cc's please ^^ I added extra adlibs at the end of the song, listen to that part if youd o'nt want to listen to the other parts...it's my favorite part (: lol btw i'm sick T_T and so i wouldn't crack for the high notes, i transposed the key of the song ;D HALT! i am going to re-mix this ;D and redo lol

You're singing it too fast. It's not going with the music. It's a pretty calm song.

You sound a bit off but it might be because you changed the key. For being sick, you did pretty well xD

Guest SailorBoy62

OMG, I love this song! Gyah, Natalie Imbruglia = the hotness.

You're off beat for pretty much the whole song. As well, it sounds like you're trying to sing the song from the back of your throat ala Shakira which is a little awkward for the song, but, that's probably just because you're sick.

Somehow that sounded kind of off.. especially the first section. Sometimes you sounded like you were making your voice deep purposely while you sang the verse.

It's ok because you didn't really sound like you were sick whilst when I'm sick I REALLY sound it. -__-

Anyway, nice effort. Keep practising~

Archived