Defconn Bids Farewell to Members of "I Live Alone"

Rapper and entertainer Defconn, the "homeboy" of MBC's "I Live Alone," will be leaving the loved variety show.

During a recent filming of the program, the members had a "Rainbow Get-together" at Defconn's place, and the rapper revealed that the gathering would unfortunately be his final one.

He said, "I will be leaving the Rainbow Meetings for now. I will start living with my younger brother," and revealed that changes are about to take place in his life, which would cause him to drop out of "I Live Alone." Being one of the original members of the show, the departure of Defconn came as a big surprise to the others.

Feeling emotional after Defconn's announcement, the cast took turns sharing their best memories of the rapper. As Defconn is known as the leading food enthusiast of the group, they ordered his favorite dishes such as garlic fried chicken to enjoy during their last meeting.

The episode featuring Defconn's farewell party airs on July 18 at 11:20PM (KST).

View the full article

Archived