Park Ha Sun Reveals the Difficulties She Felt While Filming the Drama “Temptation”

Actress Park Ha Sun revealed her thoughts about the first episode of SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “Temptation.” Through her agency SL Entertainment, she said, “In the first episode, the amount of Na Hong Joo’s emotions was huge. Since the Hong Kong scene was the first scene we filmed, it was hard for me to act out those feelings. However, thanks to the amazing staff and the help of my fellow actors, I was able to successfully film it. This is only the beginning.”

The first episode of “Temptation” was aired on July 14 where Park Ha Sun plays one of the main female characters, Na Hong Joo. Cha Suk Hoon, played by Kwon Sang Woo, is Na Hong Joo’s husband and after his business fails, they travel to Hong Kong together. However, she planned on meeting her husband’s senior there but the news of him drowning himself left her feeling devastated. Na Hong Joo tries to cheer her husband who’s sobbing by saying, “Let’s enjoy Hong Kong.”

Park Ha Sun created a lovely atmosphere through her bright smile and with Kwon Sang Woo, she was able to perform a bold kissing scene.

“Temptation” is about a man who is at his limits. He accepts a tempting offer he cannot decline and ends up making decisions he cannot take back. It involves four characters that try to find the true meaning of love. Actors Park Ha Sun, Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, and Lee Jung Jin play the roles of the lead characters.

park ha sun_tempation

View the full article

Archived