2006 Fall Jdrama! Detective Conan Live Action

Guest asianrice

haha i watched the movie on youtube, it was great and oguri shin is sooo hottt.overall the live action adaptation of the anime is pretty good. i like it

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGOSH!! i LOVE DETECTiVE CONAN<33~ i've been reading the manga since i was a little kid & im actually still reading it ^////^ *SQUEALS*

dont kno who the leads are but i cant imagine them as Kudo & Ran ._.

who's gonna be Conan ? O_O or is this gonna be about all the cases before the manga .. ? oops i read the comments and this is a movie ? T^T aww~ it'll be better as a series!

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

#KazeNoKoeFansubs have a hardsubbed version check there tracker for Detective Conan - JDrama [KnKF][6C34F857].avi

its a cool special

shun played very well he looked just like conan

thanks i was looking for it.

• 7 months later...
Guest -reflect

hey does anyone know where to find the FULL and eng subbed series of this short drama?

so far i only can find the ep1. and i really wanna watch oguri shun in this =/

hey does anyone know where to find the FULL and eng subbed series of this short drama?

so far i only can find the ep1. and i really wanna watch oguri shun in this =/

There's only 1 episode. It's a drama special, not really a full drama.

Guest -reflect

There's only 1 episode. It's a drama special, not really a full drama.

really? i thought there will be like at least few eps.

cos i rmb at the end of ep1, there is like a trailer for ep2 where he turn into the small boy.

cos i rmb at the end of ep1, there is like a trailer for ep2 where he turn into the small boy.

No, it wasn't a trailer. They were just narrating what happened afterwards. How he turned into conan. That's when the manga starts. This special drama is a pre-quel before he turns into Conan. If u want to know the rest, you read the manga or watch the anime.

Guest -reflect

oh ok. now i get it.

thanks anyway =)

This is a good movie, I love Conan in manga and anime... the movie is good, I like Oguri but I don't think about Ran.

Mr. Kogoro Mouri and Insp. Megure are really resemble in manga

Archived