Park Hyung Sik and Kahi Meets the Adorable Joo An on “Oh! My Baby”

ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and singer Kahi met Kim So Hyun and Son Joon Ho’s son, Joo An.

On June 28, SBS’s “Oh! My Baby” was aired where Park Hyung Sik and Kahi were seen holding Joo An.

Joo An, the 23 months old baby, visited his father Son Joon Ho at the theatre. Currently, Park Hyung Sik and Kahi are appearing in the musical, “Bonnie and Clyde,” with Son Joon Ho and the actors were seen preparing for the showing in the waiting room.

On April 2, Park Hyung Sik met Joo An, but he was disappointed because wasn’t able to play with him since Joo An was asleep. Park Hyung Sik fell in love with Joo An once again as he saw the baby cutely walking around. He showed an adorable side of himself as he talked to Joo An with a cute tone.

Not only that, in order to become close with Joo An, Kahi played with the 23 months old baby but had some struggles along the way.

“Oh! My Baby” will be aired on June 28.

You can check out the adorable Joo An in the stills below!

park hyung sik, kahi_oh my baby

View the full article

Archived