[drama 2005] Wonderful Life 원더풀 라이프

Guest chibikko

Guest chibikko
[MBC] Eugene, Kim Jae Won, Han Eun Jung, Lee Ji Hoon
photo_top.jpg[MBC]Wonderful Life 원더풀 라이프-16 episodes Official Site: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wonderfullife/
Wonderful Life is the story of two young college students (played by Kim Jae-won and Eugene) who accidentally become parents because of the one-night stand they had during vacation. They then get married. These young and inexperienced parents will show you what true love really means and how they become more mature by overcoming life's difficulties together and how they complete their love. Source: MBC Global Media
Cast p_19.jpg Eugene as Jung Se-jin p_17.jpg Kim Jae Won as Han Seung-wan p_20.jpg Lee Ji Hoon as Min Do-hyun p_22.jpg Han Eun Jung as Lee Chae-young wonderfulllife4_4.jpg Jeong Da Bin as Han Shin-bi credit: imbc.com+wiki.d-addicts.com

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oOlisaOo

oh! i love dis series! soo funny!~~^^~~

like da story 2! different from otherz! somthin new!><

love eugene! after watched dis and "the last dance wif me" who said she cant act!! she's great!!! @_@

oh yeh! dat kid in dis series is cute 2! she's adorable!^^~

Just finished watching this one last weekend. I like this one. Esp. really felt sad for Shinbi when she was getting treatment. And the parents so loving and really trying to make it easy for her. This is a good one. THere are some lessons to be learned from this one.

Guest lanisn

Yes, this one was really cute. They finally admit they love each other near the end. :) Does anyone know how to post pictures? I want to but I don't know how...thanks in advance.

Guest luvshe

i love this drama so much.. :D

kim jae won is so cute... :D

Yes, this one was really cute. They finally admit they love each other near the end. :) Does anyone know how to post pictures? I want to but I don't know how...thanks in advance.

to post pictures,u hv to register in www.photobucket.com or other website to upload pictures...

then u upload ur pictures in ur account in photobucktet..

after picture successfully upload,u can copy the link which started with %7Boption%7D in ur post here or somewhere else..

hope now u can upload pictures... :)

Guest mel_orange88

I really liked this drama coz the stroryline was fresh and different from other previous kdramas. Shin Bi was so cute!! and Eugene + Jae Won really match up well :lol:

here are some pix to help this thread along..thankx chibikko for starting this thread up again!

1109851665wonderful22fc.opt.jpg

wonder0110244sm.jpg

wonderfulllife3184wv.jpg

aww...happily married :P

wonderfulllife465bc.jpg

Happy family :D

shinbisarang2gif9dm2nx.gif

cutecute

Yes, this one was really cute. They finally admit they love each other near the end. Does anyone know how to post pictures? I want to but I don't know how...thanks in advance.

you can also go to http://imageshack.us/ and just upload your pictures there...then copy and paste the link which says 'Direct link to image'

i totally love this show.... HAN FAMILY fighting!

i became more a eugene fan after watching WONDERFUL LIFE.

wonderful wonderful wonderful life!!!!

shinbi's soooo cute!=)

Archived