Last Present 선물 (2001)

Starring: Lee Jeong-Jae, Lee Young-Ae, Kwon Hae-Hyo, Kim Tae-Hee

Director: Oh Gi-Hwan

Genre: Romance

Runtime: 110mins

Production: Fun & Happiness

Distribution: Cinema Service

Language: Korean

Perhaps as full of irony as insight, this film tells the tale of an actor who continues to see parallels between his disintegrating relationship with his wife and the characters he's playing on the stage.

The relationship of a third-rate comedian, Yong-ki, and his wife, Jung-yun is growing cold after the miscarriage of their baby. Yong-ki becomes increasingly suspicious of the wife's coldness towards him. Little does he know that Jung-yun has a terminal disease and is preparing a last present to her beloved husband when her time is sadly running out.

lp.jpg

SOURCE : 선물

선물

선물

선물

선물

선물

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Wynter

I fell in love with LJJ in this movie. I've watched it a couple of times and it's really good. I own the DVD to this, and it's really worth buying, if you can get your hands on it. The ending in positively heart-wrenching and I must say, LJJ's performance is stellar. :)

Archived