Arahan 아라한-장풍 대작전 (2004)

Starring: Ryoo Seung-Beom, Yoon So-Yi, Ahn Seong-Gi

Director: Ryoo Seung-Wan

Genre: Martial, Action, Comedy

Runtime: 114mins

Production: Fun & Happiness

Distribution: Cinema Service

Language: Korean

2004 A.D. In the midst of Seoul, where high-resolution camera phones, MP3s, digital cameras, Pentium 4 computers, X-game and internet chatting are the big issues for its young population... The window-cleaners who calmly carry on their job, dangling thousands of feet above the ground... The wrinkled grannies on the street who handle heavy satchels as if they were air-filled balloons... What if these are the "masters" of the secret disciplines of the East, preserving the peace of our world without our knowledge?

Sang-hwan became a cop out of his naive desire to bring justice to those who take unfair advantage of their strengths... But the tough reality is that even local gangsters can beat him up... One day, he suddenly encounters a group of strangers... "You are destined to become Maruchi! We will teach you how to shoot ch'i energy from your palms, too. Really!" They are known as the Seven Masters... Thus Sang-hwan is paired with his partner-to-be, Eui-jin, who is destined to become Arachi.

Sang-hwan of course thinks they are pulling his leg, but Eui-jin is cute, so maybe he should go along... But when will I learn palm-wind and levitation techniques? All I ever get to do is clean the house! Meanwhile, the Master of Absolute Evil HeugUn (Dark Cloud) has freed himself from his imprisonment, after being sealed in by the Seven Masters. Only Maruchi can prevent HeugUn (Dark Cloud) from plunging the world into dark chaos!

Can Sang-hwan be reborn as Maruchi and combine his forces with Arachi in time to defeat HeugUn (Dark Cloud) and restore the peaceful flow of ch'i to the world?

SOURCE : 아라한-장풍 대작전

아라한-장풍 대작전

아라한-장풍 대작전

아라한-장풍 대작전

아라한-장풍 대작전

Guest yufeifei

I started following Yoon Soy-i's movie right after watching this one. She's a fisrt class action heroine .. love her fighting scenes and she can really kick (_|_)!! If you enjoyed this one, do watch Shadowless Sword too .. one of her finest performance!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest intoxicant

i can`t believe this movie has only one page. :mellow:

it was such a good movie! i loved the action scenes and the characters were so funny! (:

recommended comedy movie for sure.

Guest schizoar

I LOVEEEEED this movie. Soo funny. :lol: I loved the lead guy, he's very charming. :blush:

Note: I'm not sure of non-clubbox links are allowed to be posted but I hardsubbed this one so if anybody want the link, just PM me. :)

• 7 months later...

Archived