Female Stars Under Sidus Hq

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest riehae

Some really big stars came from Sidus.... past and present.

I know almost all of them.... from different dramas, shows, movies.

But I only have 2-3 favorites.

Guest Kiss Me

OMG Kim SO Eun is also in Sidus HQ

I have seen it in her profile that she is in this management........They have great actress under their wings but goodness they are so strict with their talents

Actually Kim So Eun isn't part of Sidus HQ.

She's part of NOA Entertainment.

I know Han Ye Seul(Tazza) and Kim Min Ji (BOF) is part of Sidus HQ too.

Don't know if I saw them on the list or not.

Guest shinhdeplol

Actually Kim So Eun isn't part of Sidus HQ.

She's part of NOA Entertainment.

I know Han Ye Seul(Tazza) and Kim Min Ji (BOF) is part of Sidus HQ too.

Don't know if I saw them on the list or not.

NOA? wow i have never heard of that name :sweatingbullets:

Sidus surely has many beautiful girls ;)

Guest Kiss Me

NOA? wow i have never heard of that name :sweatingbullets:

Sidus surely has many beautiful girls ;)

Honestly.... me neither.

I just found out about it recently.

Sidus HQ has a bunch of talented, beautiful artists! I wanna be in Sidus ~

Guest forumer147

Honestly.... me neither.

I just found out about it recently.

Sidus HQ has a bunch of talented, beautiful artists! I wanna be in Sidus ~

I thought she is in SIDUSHQ because I have seen her in this one http://www.sidushq.com/stars/zone/default.asp

But I am glad though if she is not from SIDUSHQ it seems too strict from their talents

Guest Kiss Me

I thought she is in SIDUSHQ because I have seen her in this one http://www.sidushq.com/stars/zone/default.asp

But I am glad though if she is not from SIDUSHQ it seems too strict from their talents

Now I don't know T_T

One said that she was part of NOA entertainment and even linked me to their page of other actors/artist from that entertainment.

And now she's in the Sidus HQ homepage.... WHERE IS SHE FROM?!

• 5 years later...

CURRENT ACTRESSES UNDER SIDUS HQ
SOURCE

KIM YOO JUNG
September 22, 1999

tumblr_nmahaa9dew1u7mlfgo2_540.jpg

KIM SO HYUN
June 4, 1999

5.jpg

SEO SHIN AE
October 20, 1998

Ngo-ngang-voi-su-thay-doi-chong-mat-cua-cac-sao-nhi-xu-Han-Newsen-vn-9-1417420230.jpg

KIM BO RA
September 28, 1995

photo494011.jpg

KIM JI YOUNG
July 8, 2005

123214364_sidusHQ_20.jpg?type=w540

LEE YU BI
November 22, 1990

2015040316574961597_4.jpg?time=100908

KIM DA YEA
September 24, 1990

201205107171.jpg

JO BO AH
August 22, 1991

latest?cb=20130222215852&path-prefix=es

NAM GYU RI
April 26, 1985

Nam+Gyu+Ri+KCON+Day+1+V7iQy7Oehgxl.jpg

CHAE RIM
March 28, 1979

01.jpg

HAN EUN JUNG
September 12, 1980

201406231726241910_3.jpg

JUNG JOO YEON
March 13, 1989

2015040314125286407_2.jpg?time=100753

• 1 month later...

@Nevi99 - wow, they still have some talented and lovely actresses. Kim Yoo Jung looks like a baby Jun Ji Hyun, and Kim So Hyun looks like a baby Sung Yuri+Son Ye Jin. And Seo Shin Ae is so talented and cute too, I loved her as Gong Hyo Jin's daughter in Thank You. They will rule the industry in a few years, just wait and see. They already get more love from the public than even adult actors!

In the over-18 actress category I think Jo Bo Ah and Lee Yu Bi are the best - they have the beauty and the talent, I hope they hit it big just like their company sunbaes before them. It's difficult for young actresses to get enough opportunities these days because the idols take everything from drama lead roles to cfs, but I think these girls are doing well, Yu Bi just got the lead role in the upcoming drama Scholar Who Walks the Night and Bo Ah is being praised for her acting in Missing Noir M.

• 2 months later...

@Nevi99 - wow, they still have some talented and lovely actresses. Kim Yoo Jung looks like a baby Jun Ji Hyun, and Kim So Hyun looks like a baby Sung Yuri+Son Ye Jin. And Seo Shin Ae is so talented and cute too, I loved her as Gong Hyo Jin's daughter in Thank You. They will rule the industry in a few years, just wait and see. They already get more love from the public than even adult actors!

In the over-18 actress category I think Jo Bo Ah and Lee Yu Bi are the best - they have the beauty and the talent, I hope they hit it big just like their company sunbaes before them. It's difficult for young actresses to get enough opportunities these days because the idols take everything from drama lead roles to cfs, but I think these girls are doing well, Yu Bi just got the lead role in the upcoming drama Scholar Who Walks the Night and Bo Ah is being praised for her acting in Missing Noir M.

they are soo lucky they have Yoo Jung & So Hyun as future Korea's best actresses and a pretty face to back it up plus both have a strong public recognition. too bad their not pushing much Shin Ae but at least she still have a movie w/ Song Seung hun & Um Jung Hwa hoping it will be successful. I really hope Yoo Jung's first leading role in a drama would be with Seo Shin Ae just like when they are still child actors they both win the best young actress for Grudge: The Revolt of Gumiho.

for Lee Yu Bi she's cute and good also at acting. already watched some of her dramas before not bland at all unlike those idols who are soooo cringe to watch. i haven't watch anything with Jo Bo Ah in it, for sure the 1st would be Love Cell 2 but i will try the Missing Noir M.

i really trust Sidus for managing the girls really well because they already have a very good track records of boosting up the careers of now A-lister actresses (Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Sun Ah, Song Hye Kyo,) & Actors too.

Archived