Female Stars Under Sidus Hq

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruthie08

maaan who do they not have? wasnt god a part of sidus too?

lolz :lol: try looking for their male stars... :w00t: u would be impress. they are all powerhouse actors. :D or maybe i should start the male stars under sidus hq thread pics??? :blush:

Song Hye Gyo left Sidus. I read it on daum.net news a month or two ago.

whoa! :o i didnt heard that news??? if its true then why is it sidus still updating her sked and projects?? :unsure: maybe its just a gossip. i believe she still in sidus. :)

Guest angel2nyt

lolz :lol: try looking for their male stars... :w00t: u would be impress. they are all powerhouse actors. :D or maybe i should start the male stars under sidus hq thread pics??? :blush:

whoa! :o i didnt heard that news??? if its true then why is it sidus still updating her sked and projects?? :unsure: maybe its just a gossip. i believe she still in sidus. :)

actually this is not the complete list.. i missed out some actresses..

and song hye kyo is still in sidus..she just got in last year and i think her contract is like three years or something..

and she is still in the current sidus star list..

and yes.. their actor list is actually quite interesting..

many big names

Guest yaoshan0742

sidus is like having the hottest and biggest actors and actresses in korea...

almost half of the box office movie are from sidus...

Archived