“You’re Surrounded” Episode 1 Preview

The four rookie police officers- Eun Dae Gu (Lee Seung Gi), Eo Soo Sun (Go Ara), Park Tae Il (Ahn Jae Hyun), Ji Gook (Park Jung Min) - who never dreamed of becoming police officers, not even once, arrive at Gangnam Police Station for their first day of work, and Seo Pan Suk (Cha Seung Won) has a fateful encounter with these four. Meanwhile, Eun Dae Gu immediately recognizes Seo Pan Suk after eleven years..

Kang Suk Soon: The rookies caused such a huge accident.
Seo Pan Suk: Give me just three months. I’ll try to teach them.
Seo Pan Suk: Value each other. Trust each other. Got it?
Eo Soo Sun: Lets give it our best, okay?
Seo Pan Suk: If one person falls behind, everyone falls behind.
Eun Dae Gu: You guys just do it moderately as well and go home.
Seo Pan Suk: Who told you guys to follow?
Eo Soo Sun: You who lack loyalty and conviction!
Seo Pan Suk: You guys are no longer rookies.
Park Tae Il: We came from Gangnam [Police Station].
Ji Gook: Hold up.
Eo Soo Sun: Lets try to solve it.
Eun Dae Gu: I’m trying to predict the stalker’s next move.
Eo Soo Sun: Hurry up and do it~ Go go~

You’re Surrounded” is an action-comedy drama centered around policemen of Gangnam Station who dream of becoming legendary detectives. Rookie Eun Dae Gu (Lee Seung Gi) is brilliant, boasting an IQ of 150 with a photographic memory, but has a problem with authority. Eo Soo Sun (Go Ara), persistent and strong-willed, applied five times to get into the police academy and is the only female among the rookie officers. Park Tae Il (Ahn Jae Hyun) is rather secretive and keeps things to himself. Ji Gook (Park Jung Min) has no interest in being a detective. His goal is to be a public official. Seo Pan Suk (Cha Seung Won), the short-tempered caption of the Violent Crimes Unit, ends up being the group’s team leader.

The premiere is on Wednesday, May 7 at 10 p.m. (KST).

Join the action and spazz on our forums thread.

View the full article

Archived