Member Park Joon Hyung Counts Down to g.o.d’s Reunion Single Release

Park Joon Hyung, a member of first generation idol group g.o.d., is counting down to the group's upcoming album release.

The oldest member of the group uploaded several photos on his Twitter that show him in the recording studio and with fellow member Kim Tae Woo.

He also left several messages of anticipation: "Ah, I think I’m getting a cold. We’ve been preparing the present all night. I’m gonna go to sleep while counting down," and “A promise is made to keep. With God’s blessing.” On May 7, he wrote, "D-1. The gift is almost done. We are anticipating too. We are going to you guys again. Pitapat."

This year will be g.o.d’s 15th anniversary since their debut and the group will reveal their first song on May 8. There will also be a concert at the Jamsil Stadium on July 12 and 13. The full album, which includes the song that will be revealed on May 8, will go on sale during July.

It has been 12 years since all the members of g.o.d gathered together due to their individual activities.

park joon hyung

g.o.d 1

View the full article

Archived