A Pink's Jung Eunji Reveals AOA's Mina Was Famous for Her Beauty Even During Middle School

Did you know that A Pink's Jung Eunji and AOA's Mina used to attend the same middle school?

The two idols were guests on MBC's "Quiz to Change the World" on May 3, and as both of them are from the southern coastal city of Busan, the MCs asked them to share more about their hometown.

As the topic was brought up, Mina revealed that she and Jung Eunji are no strangers to each other. Jung Eunji explained, "AOA's Mina and I are schoolmates. She was famous for her beauty even back in our school days."

"I remember people at school saying that Jung Eunji is a good singer. But I did not know she would act well too," Min Ah praised her long-time acquaintance.

Jung Eunji continued, "I saw her for the first time at the 'Idol Olympics,' and I was totally surprised to see a face from school at the filming location."

After the episode aired, past photos of Mina started to surface and attract a lot of attention. The photos have been taken during her activities as a model for an online clothing store, and even back then, she stood out with her pretty looks. 

jung eun ji

min ah

View the full article

Archived