Actress Jo Yoon Hee Explains Her Love for Chia Seeds for SURE

Fashion magazine SURE released photos of actress Jo Yoon Hee from its featured pictorial on May 2. While Jo Yoon Hee has been loved for her easygoing and carefree image on dramas, for the concept of the photo shoot, the actress took on a coy yet lovely image. 

In the photos, Jo Yoon Hee sports all-white outfits with gold accessories and a bright lip color for a sophisticated and sexy look. 

In her interview, Jo Yoon Hee revealed her beauty know-how and stress management tips! 

Jo Yoon Hee stated, “While stress can cripple the body, when the body is already worn out, the stress can create knots in the stomach. I don’t allow bundles of swollen muscles to stay that way. Whatever you choose to do, you need to find something that gets your circulation going and loosens your body. Then your body will digest things better and be able to fight off anything that threatens to ruin your body line.”

She also revealed that she follows a diet tip from Hollywood stars- eating chia seeds! “It’s not only good for dieting, it’s also good for your bowels. When you empty your bowels, your skin also looks better. You can put it in yogurt or milk, but I like soaking them in water. Then it has this jelly consistency and I like to drink it with water.” 

You can read more about Jo Yoon Hee's interview in the may issue of SURE.

View the full article

Archived