Seo Kang Joon Shows an Unusual Charm on “Roommate”

Actor, Seo Kang Joon, is planning on showing an unusual charm through the upcoming variety show, “Roommate.”

The first episode of SBS’s “Roommate,” will be aired on May 4 and Seo Kang Joon will appear, showing his actual life in a dorm.

Seo Kang Joon is living with seven other members in a 670 square feet house. While eating ramen as his meal, he expressed his wish of wanting to eat meat. Adding on, he said he wishes to sleep on a bed, showing his tough yet truthful side.

The actor surprised everyone when he revealed that he had a 2G phone. When he went out to the market to buy some food, Shin Sung Woo asked Seo Kang Joon to look up the nearest market with his smartphone. Seo Kang Joon replied by saying, “I can’t search for it since I have a 2G phone.”

People who read about this said, “Seo Kang Joon’s dorm was unexpected,” “Seo Kang Joon’s dorm, is it still possible to use a 2G phone?” “I’m looking forward to Seo Kang Joon’s dorm,” showing a lot of interest.

Many are looking forward to SBS’s “Roommate” as eleven top stars all gather and live together.

seo kang joon

View the full article

Archived