Secret’s Jun Hyosung Dishes on Dating and Upcoming Solo Debut in Sure Magazine

Secret’s Jun Hyosung revealed that dating is hard.

Through an interview in May’s volume of the fashion magazine Sure, Jun Hyosung revealed that “Dating is hard. I don’t know how to truthfully express myself towards people that I like.”

She continued on by saying, “If someone shows me that they like me, I do get excited, but I don’t know what to do about it. If the person that I like suddenly said they like me too, then it gets worse. I contemplate on it and eventually become alone. It has been a while since I’ve felt nervous about someone.”

Jun Hyosung is currently preparing for her solo activity in May and said, “I’m thinking about the concept. I want to show a different image from when I was performing as a member of Secret. I want to show a fresh image that no one has done before but at the same time that matches me.”

Along with the interview, Jun Hyosung posed sexily for the camera, and you can check them out below!

jeon hyo sung for Sure

jeon hyo sung for Sure

jeon hyo sung for Sure

View the full article

Archived