Love Triangle Between Goo Hye Sun, Lee Sang Yoon, and Kim Ji Suk Starts in "Angel Eyes"

The drama "Angel Eyes" hinted at its triangle romance between Goo Hye Sun, Lee Sang Yoon, and Kim Ji Suk.

In the sixth episode of the SBS weekend drama "Angel Eyes" that aired on April 27, the conflicting relationship between Yoon Soo Wan (Goo Hye Sun), Park Dong Joo (Lee Sang Yoon) and Kang Ji Woon (Kim Ji Suk) was shown. Yoon Soo Wan has spent the past 12 years longing for Park Dong Joo, but she already has a boyfriend in Kang Ji Woon whom she is thinking of marrying.

[SPOILER ALERT]

In the sixth episode, Yoon Soo Wan finally found out that doctor Dylan Park is Park Dong Joo. Yoon Soo Wan stated to Park Dong Joo, "I know this face. I also know this hand," being happy about Park Dong Joo's existence. Park Dong Joo denies it at first, but later acknowledges his identity. However, Yoon Soo Wan's boyfriend Kang Ji Woon is at her side, so it's difficult for Park Dong Joo to approach Yoon Soo Wan, and Dong Joo isn't able to express his feelings to her.

Park Dong Joo, who has also spent the past 12 years long for Yoon Soo Wan, lies to her, saying,  "I've been busy living, so I haven't particularly thought about you. Frankly speaking, my memories of this place are very painful and terrible, so I want to erase all of them. So I forgot everything and lived."  With these words, Park Dong Joo was planning to quit his job at the hospital and leave the country, but Yoon Soo Wan went to him and said while crying, "You bastard. It's not just the one time, but you plan on disappearing a second time? You promised me. You promised that you wouldn't disappear without my permission."

On the other hand, Kang Ji Woon was bitter after seeing Yoon Soo Wan longing for her first love that she couldn't forget. He went to kiss Soo Wan, but after she avoided it, he gave off an even sadder expression.

[END SPOILER]

With the love triangle taking off between Lee Sang Yoon, Goo Hye Sun, and Kim Ji Suk, viewers are looking forward to seeing new episode of this drama every week. "Angel Eyes" airs Saturday and Sunday on SBS.

angeleyes1

Source

View the full article

Archived