BoA on Her New Movie "Big Match": "I Think There Is a Fighting Instinct in Me"

In a recent interview with Newsen, singer BoA talked a little bit about the new movie that she is currently filming for called “Big Match.”

When asked how a Hollywood film set differs from a Korean movie set, she said, “To be honest, then and now, I’m so busy I don’t even have the time to compare. The only thing I’ve noticed is that set of ‘Big Match’ feels like it has a greater sense of urgency, although that may be attributed to the nature of the film. There are a lot of action scenes, so with rehearsing the action choreography and this and that, time goes by really fast.”

She continued, “It is hard, but they’ve been telling me I fight well, so I’m having a lot of fun. I think there is a fighting instinct in me that I didn’t know about. Lee Jung Jae probably has it much harder than I do.” BoA explained that there were a couple of stills released of Lee Jung Jae in bloody makeup and really tired on set. “I will probably also be next to Lee Jung Jae in a similar state.”

“Right now, everything is new and exciting. From now on, I’m going to have to start getting used to things. I’m slowly learning about what I have to do to do a good job.” BoA also said that if she were to receive another offer from Hollywood, she would definitely take it, as long as it’s within certain boundaries.

See also: BoA Cast in Movie “Big Match” with Lee Sung Min, Lee Jung Jae, and Shin Ha Gyoon

View the full article

Archived