Seo Kang Joon Picks Back Hug Scene with Lee Min Jung His Most Memorable Scene on “Cunning Single Lady”

Actor Seo Kang Joon picked back hug scene with Lee Min Jung as the most memorable scene on MBC’s Wednesday – Thursday drama, “Cunning Single Lady.”

On April 21, the actor revealed in a video posted on “Cunning Single Lady” official page, “There is a scene where I confess my love to Lee Min Jung. There are candles lit around us and I say to her, ‘I think about you every morning when I wake up.’ I don’t know why, but this confession scene is most memorable. It was the first scene where I had to show affection and do a back hug.”

He was also asked about the most difficult part while filming the drama, which he answered, “There wasn’t anything that was too hard. I was tired from the lack of sleep, but the sunbaes looked after me and taught me many things. I learned a lot.”

He chose Lee Min Jung and Kim Gyu Ri as the sunbaes who looked out for him the most. “They gave me a lot of advice. When I had a hard time filming a scene, they helped me with where I should take breathe while saying my lines or with interpretation of the scenes. They also taught me about what kind of attitude I should have as a rookie actor.”

Seo Kang Joon has been receiving the love of many female fans through “Cunning Single Lady” portraying the role of Kook Seung Hyun, a young man who has a crush on Na Ae Ra (Lee Min Jung). He thanked the viewers by saying, “Thank you to all the viewers for tuning into ‘Cunning Single Lady.’ I hope to meet you again through good projects in the future.”

“Cunning Single Lady” will conclude with 16 episodes with its last episode airing on April 24 at 10 PM, KST.  

Source

View the full article

Archived