Is The Ideal Look For An Asian Guy Really Really Tall And Skinny?

Guest MisaPWNs

Guest MisaPWNs

I notice that all the guys that girls on Soompi like a lot are really skinny and tall. I understand the tall because it's kind of like protection or watching over you but howcome they look so skinny? I'm not saying that anyone is wrong, I just don't understand the reason why. Even in mangas drawn by girls (like CLAMP) all the guys look really tall and skinny.

How about from Nana? Isn't this guy suppose to be really good looking? He looks so skinny and girly. Is that what looks good? I mean in animes and manga, artists can draw their fantasies. Like how all the girls are really beautiful. So is this the same for girls drawing a guy they wish could look like that?

postacard1xc6.jpg

So is the ideal figure for a man really like that? Why does it look so feminine to me? Is it a good thing for the man to look like a girl?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerpye

i think every girl has their own taste in what they see in an ideal guy.

so you cant really say ALL ideal guys would be tall & skinny >>;;

In reality, a guy that skinny would probably look awkward and even borderline malnourished, but from an artistic point of view, it looks quite beautiful to some when drawn. I find it somewhat feminine myself, but that's more or less why I like it. I think it's a matter of personal preference whether or not it's realistically or artistically appealing.

On a side note, Ren looks nice in that picture.

Guest chimerical.

Well, I think a lot of girls like taller guys cause it improves their appearance IMO. And I don't think the majority of girls would date guys a lot shorter than they are. Guys are probably not that skinny IRL anyway.

lol...well yeah i think its different for everyone...hmmm i like guys tall and toned...not to much but a little...and man...the drawings of the legs on that picture for that guy is super skinny! o.O i don't think thats even possible for a guy to have legs like that.

i prefer my men tall and built :D:wub: :blush:

ehehe EXAAACTLY! i love me asian boys tall w/ muscle. like taebin or ksw or daniel henney *droool* :D

i prefer my men tall and built :D:wub: :blush:

ahahahah AMANDA found ur post again=]

yeah me too basically....anything over 6' is HOT=]=]....and i like leaner guys. dunno why. but not like beanpole skinny. muscles but not chunky.

perfect example for me is....YUNHO!! *nods* then daniel henney, shiwon, hyun bin...

Guest dreamloverShiWon

I prefer tall and thin, but not to the point where I can feel and see nothing but bones sticking out everywhere.

Guest koolangel297

Take my boyfriend for example.. he is tall and skinny... CHANGMIN!!

hahahaha

~ Changmin aint too skinny...

Guys in mangas are way too thin.. i neva found them attractive

Guest jihye87

i like guys with height and muscles .. but brains comes first .. haha .. guys in mangas have eyes bigger than mine .. sad ..

Guest livingdeaddoll

my brother's figure looks exactly like the manga character you have up there.

his stomach is inverted and his ribs stick out and he looks like a really tall girl from behind. but apparently that's hot to some girls his age. he's like, 180+cm and 50+kg, severely underweight, but it's the whole rockstar-thin look that draws girls? i don't know.

Archived