Gong Hyo Jin Reveals Her Thoughts on Colleagues Cha Seung Won and So Ji Sub

Gong Hyo Jin has shared what she truly thinks of fellow stars Cha Seung Won and So Ji Sub.

The actress sat down with Chinese media outlet Sina on April 17 to discuss her past co-stars and her acting career. After appearing on "The Greatest Love" and "Master's Sun," her popularity and awareness in China have increased substantially. 

Regarding Cha Seung Won, with whom he acted on "The Greatest Love," she revealed, "He is a truly fun sunbae. Not only has he experienced more than me, but his acting is very delicate. When acting together, Cha Seung Won encouraged me a lot."

She continued on to express her thoughts on So Ji Sub, "At first I thought he is a quiet person. But he actually laughs more than expected. He throws in good jokes when having a conversation," revealing the charms of the handsome actor.

In related news, Gong Hyo Jin has been confirmed for SBS' new Wednesday-Thursday drama "It's Okay, It's Love" that will premiere in July.

Source

View the full article

Archived