Actor Jung Woong In And Daughter to Join MBC's "Dad, Where Are We Going?"

Actor Jung Woong In recently revealed that the reason why he decided to appear on MBC’s “Dad, Where Are We Going?” with his daughter was to create memories together. 

On April 9, Jung Woong In's representatives told OSEN, “I was actually cast when the staff were assembling the members for season two, but back then I had many projects I was doing so I turned down the offer. But now that the timing is right, I will be participating in the show.” 

One representative stated, “Jung Woong In has always gone on trips with his family, but he’s never gone on trips with just his eldest daughter so he’s looking forward to it. He made the decision to join the show when he considered making memories with his daughter on these trips.” 

Jung Woong In recently took part in the recording for “Dad, Where Are We Going?” on April 12. 

View the full article

Archived