[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swt_korean

where can you buy the manhwa goong? cuz i wanna buy it... but they only sell it in korean sites that only sell stuff in korea

Guest melon.yun

omg i collect this manhwa bc the drawings are so pretty x)!~~ lol its my shelf decor

i bought mine in korea.. but thers a site in the states... www.hanbooks.com but im in canada so the sh was too expensive for me haha

Guest yuki-chan

lol this manga was quite addicting at a point ... LOLz

though it can be confusing at times but still a good manga to read!

^____________^

can't wait to see the movie/drama? ... LOlz!

Guest sugar_maple

How long will this manga stretch up to, I'm wondering. Does any1 know?

yah, that's what i want to know too..

i tend to lose interest in verrrrry long manga/anime series (ex. inuyasha! ) hahaaha.

n' i've onlyr ead up to V7. C3....

i see everyone requesting for vol. 9 i thinks that's funny... it's like vol. 8 is oblivious. hahahaa..

can't wait for DRAMA ^__^

Guest jkan93l

yeah i can't stand it if the manga is too long either ...but i think the longer the better cos the story and characters develop more and viewers and readers will be satisfied.. i guess...gege

Guest swt_korean

all i need to see is pieces of 10 n 11... i really wanna see the drama... but my moms punishing me n not letting me see it when it comes <_< ... but i like it in manhwa form... cause i ono seems more hotter? lolx and it's a story

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

wow .. i spent all last night reading all the Goong and .... i LOVE iT!! heheh ^___^

does anywhere know where i can DL from vol.7 ch5 to ...ums .. whatever chapter you guys are at/ latest chapters? thank you guys SO much! it iS good ^o^ i love shin~

Guest j1youngxj3

wow .. i spent all last night reading all the Goong and .... i LOVE iT!! heheh ^___^

does anywhere know where i can DL from vol.7 ch5 to ...ums .. whatever chapter you guys are at/ latest chapters? thank you guys SO much! it iS good ^o^ i love shin~

^yea...i wanna know too TT>TT;; i really wanna read more..lol ^^;;

Guest jkan93l

vol7 ch4 was the latest english scanslations that came out.. i think ch5 should be coming out soon...

Guest kamui_hime

How long will this manga stretch up to, I'm wondering. Does any1 know?

i remember reading somewhere that hte author wanted to go up to 12 volumes.. not sure if its accurate though

Archived