[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanessa_x17

i read from beginning to ch 135 in two days =X so distracted me from studying for my final

Guest Lily Princezz

in bandung,,,,gramedia have it!

lily princess,,, can u summarize it? i cant understand whats going on,

and we have to wait another vol, huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

I wish I could...

Let's hope for vol 25 raw :)

@vanessa_x17

Congratulation on getting Goong-virus ;)

Guest mariduck

in my country (indonesia) goong is in vol.23

i really want to scan it but i dont have scanner. ajajajjajajajja

miyane

hey, I'm from Indonesia too

can you please scan it for me?

pleeeease?

I'm looking for the vol. 23 eng but no luck 

thank you

Guest splover34

gahhh..... its been like months since the last one came out, and i think vol.25 is finally out in korea

if anyone finds it, please post it SOONNN!! oh and does anyone know if this is the last one?

thanks soo much :)

Guest prizz

I used google translate out of desperation but it's still messed up! Grrrr.

Thanks for the links. :) Im so happy volume 25 isnt the final volume. They said before that the next volume after 24 will be the last. I want more Shin x CG intimate moments!

Guest prizz

wow i juz received my copy of vol 25 from korea today. holy cow i have to say yul is a terrible character lol

spill it spill it! what happened?! especially to the royal couple?! xD me want to see the scans.. T__T

Guest merlyunho

in my country (indonesia) goong is in vol.23

i really want to scan it but i dont have scanner. ajajajjajajajja

miyane

i too, live in Indonesia and I live both in Jakarta and Bandung. I checked out gramedia everytime i visit PVJ but i hv never found anything further than vol. 22. >.<

i guess i'm just not lucky as you are. I can't find it in stores in Jakarta either. TT.TT

Guest mamaw

i too, live in Indonesia and I live both in Jakarta and Bandung. I checked out gramedia everytime i visit PVJ but i hv never found anything further than vol. 22. >.<

i guess i'm just not lucky as you are. I can't find it in stores in Jakarta either. TT.TT

Same with me,I live in Bogor,Indonesia are you sure that vol.23 has published in Indonesia? It's so weird I haven't see it in Gramedia or other store, Should I go to Korea to buy it? >.<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rumi-18

I live in the Mexican border and today I go to San Diego, Cal., and in Book Off I found four manhwas (vol. 18,19, 21 and 22) and I was like 'Ahhh Goong! I don't understand Korean but I want it!' for one dollar each one xD

Guest Lily Princezz

I live in the Mexican border and today I go to San Diego, Cal., and in Book Off I found four manhwas (vol. 18,19, 21 and 22) and I was like 'Ahhh Goong! I don't understand Korean but I want it!' for one dollar each one xD

so are you buy it?

hope you can share your collection...

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lily Princezz

Is Vol. 25 out in US? If so, I need to make trip to Korean town.

Thank you.

Hope you can share if you'd bought it... :)

Guest geminihazelnut

Gah, I've been so behind on Goong.

If anyone has any new spoilers, PLEASEEEE do post. :) I'll appreciate it soooo much. <3

Guest jejasmine

Yep. you are right. The latest volume is 22.

I'm pretty sure because I once had asked the editor of Goong about volume 23. Maybe it will take some months for the license issue. And if you had read the volume 23 (luckily I had read it!) there are some passionate scenes in the manhwa and they need time to pass the censorship.

Just hope that it will release as soon as possible.

Archived