[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

Guest Lily Princezz

Hmm, let's see in case I'm wrong too.

Vol.23 ended in ch.158, right now in Wink, Goong reach ch.166 (Nov 15th edition),

usually in 1 volume of Goong it contains (max) 7 chapters, so maybe right now vol.24 is being in production.

Until someone could tell ch.166 summary

(which has CG dressing in her wedding grown as cover, and Yul talking with some foreign man?) is indeed the ending.

so I assume Goong still running to vol.25 :)

Although, I could be wrong, it's just my wishful thinking :)

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lily Princezz

Me too. How I wish I can understand korean. I will translate the rest to english with joy :)

btw, have you seen Princess HOur? what do you think about that? better or worse than manhwa?

no i`m not understand korean,

hahahahahhahahaahahahahahahah

btw i just can read it but i dont know what it mean phew.gifphew.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Just wanna share that Vol 24 is already available for DL at han files..thanks to Kangta.. :wub::w00t:

edit: or you can also dL it here mediafire

Wow thank you so much! Even though I can't read Korean Language I somehow understand a bit the story and I really liked it!! Thanks so much! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Lily Princezz

Hello! Just wanna share that Vol 24 is already available for DL at han files..thanks to Kangta.. :wub::w00t:

edit: or you can also dL it here mediafire

Thank you so much :)

BTW, anyone get Goong preview from Wink December 15th edition?

update:

wow, another volume to wait...

Me too. How I wish I can understand korean. I will translate the rest to english with joy :)

btw, have you seen Princess HOur? what do you think about that? better or worse than manhwa?

i cant compare the drama and manhwa,,,, :mellow:

i start to read the mnhwa because of the drama.

i think i love all of them! ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

thx to you, lily princezz, youre to up to date!

:wub:

Guest Lily Princezz

i cant compare the drama and manhwa,,,, :mellow:

i start to read the mnhwa because of the drama.

i think i love all of them! ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

thx to you, lily princezz, youre to up to date!

:wub:

I wish, the rest of manhwa being turned to drama someday.. that would be awesome

:)

Hey, does anyone know where I can find scans starting from ch 132? Is anyone still translating goong?

try page 196..scans for ch.132 onwards are there..though i don't know if all the link is still there or functioning.. ;) just try it and if the link is dead just say so and I'll try to upload it again.. :sweatingbullets:

try page 196..scans for ch.132 onwards are there..though i don't know if all the link is still there or functioning.. ;) just try it and if the link is dead just say so and I'll try to upload it again.. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the help, but I was actually hoping to find ones with english translations.....btw the links are working fine :)

Guest Lily Princezz

English chapter still up to ch.131. Be patient. It takes time to scanlate..

Right now, enjoy new raw with a lot of shocking moments :)

Hey, does anyone know where I can find scans starting from ch 132? Is anyone still translating goong?

Guest misskania

Hi everyone! I'm new in this thread and actually I have been reading this manhwa eversince the drama came out. I read along this thread and someone mentioned that Park So Hee will end Goong on vol 25. So, when will vol 25 be released? Can anyone give the info? Will it be released as one full edition or just chapters on Wink?

Thanks anyway! ^_^

Guest Lily Princezz

Be patient. Vol 24 just released 3 weeks ago..

so vol 25 won't come out in a while..

maybe march 2011?

Hi everyone! I'm new in this thread and actually I have been reading this manhwa eversince the drama came out. I read along this thread and someone mentioned that Park So Hee will end Goong on vol 25. So, when will vol 25 be released? Can anyone give the info? Will it be released as one full edition or just chapters on Wink?

Thanks anyway! ^_^

Be patient. Vol 24 just released 3 weeks ago..

so vol 25 won't come out in a while..

maybe march 2011?

Omgawsh~ I hope so! I've been waiting desperately what's going to happen next >_<

currently there's the RAW version. I really want to learn Korean because of RAW manwha and drama.... I DUN UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL >_<

http://www.midnights-dreams.com/2010/04/goong-vol-20-ch-130-25.html

Archived