[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

Guest Hyeon Soo

Thanks a lot for the raw!!!!! I love u!!!!! I've been dying wating for it T_____T

Oh if only I could understand Korean... I wonder what Hyorin talked to Chae Jun that made him thinking so much! I wonder if Chae Gyeong was trying to commit suicide.... I want to understand this vol!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happy_star

wow, this is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing vol 22 with all of us! I've definitely been waiting for this one for some time ;)

Thank you!

Guest Lily Princezz

And volume ends with kiss again...

:)

Wonder what 'black shadow' meant to be?

Hyeon Soo :

As for the preview... so... the one who going to have a car accident is Chae Gyeong??? Damn Soo Yeon the Daebi! Cruel witch!

is that true? where do you know it's Soo Yeon ?

Guest liason

preview for chap 157

10-1.jpg

CG' s parents are angry with Yul :(

Thanks for raw of Vol 22. I read vol 21 in Vietnamese already :)

Guest Hyeon Soo

@dieting: thanks for your short summary... I hate Hyorin! She's a selfish fox! And Chae Jun is so stupid loving her like that????? I bet he's gonna do something stupid, and not-good-for-his-sister!

@liason: tập 21 ở Việt Nam ko biết dịch có đúng ko nhỉ? nhiều chỗ thấy hơi lủng củng kiểu gì ý...

Vol 22 seems so short and not many things happened. About the preview, are they standing in front of the surgery room??? Wish nothing serious happened to Chae Gyeong T_____T

Guest Lily Princezz

dieting365d :

Thanks for the translation... :)

I still wonder what 'black shadow' meant to be?

liason :

Finish read vol 21 ?

Maybe you can share about vol 20 & 21 here :)

Hyeon Soo :

Maybe CG pretend to death , Yul confess about his sin , HR give up &

finally story ends with Shin & CG together again

:P

Happy ending :D

Guest Lily Princezz

What black shadow? Do you mean the scene where there's a car with a black shadow? It's basically a guy that used to work when Yul/Yool's mother used to be bin-goong. He's really minor character that's explained through that small scene where Yul's mother says "The chair you fixed is the most comfortable chair in the world..." and he blushes a little. He cuts off a cord of the car that Chaegyung and Shin came to the summerhouse(?) in. (And I'm assuming that the cord's like an important cord, like the brakes or something like that.)

Hey guys, what do you think about my theory above ?

Maybe CG pretend to death , Yul confess about his sin , HR give up &

finally story ends with Shin & CG together again

Guest jimin829

I cant download vol 22 from both links. :tears:

it comes out as:

To open this file, windows needs to know what program created it D:

Guest liason

liason :

Finish read vol 21 ?

Maybe you can share about vol 20 & 21 here :)

Sr I don't come here often.

I think comicseoul has summarized vol 20 & 21 already but here I give you main things happened in those:

Vol 20:

CG came to see Yul when he was sick and the King dropped off so she hided. The King talked to Yul that he knew it was Yul who threatened the Royal Family so that CG and Shin had to divorce. When the King left, CG was angry with Yul and said she would never want to see him again.

At the Palace, the King asked the Queen why she did not tell him that Yul was the one, Shin was there too and he said when everything was clear, he wanted CG back, the Queen did not agree because of Yul's action when he heard that. Shin said he was ready to leave the throne if the Royal family would sacrifice CG for its face.

CG's anger made Yul hurt so much that he want to go to study abroad. (he told his mom this)

Shin was drunk and he told Hyorin that they should break up.

At CG's place, she told her mom that she found an apartment near her home so that she could come by anytime she want. On the night before she left the Palace, she came around to her places of memory and she saw Shin (drunken), he said "Do you remember I promised that when everything is clear I will come to see you?" and he asked CG to come back to him, he hugged her and said he would not let her leave him anymore. And then, he was unconscious.

Next morning, CG left the Palace, Shin appeared and make a little disorder, he said to CG that he did not remember what he said yesterday but he was sure it all was true.

Hyorin decided to take action so she came to see Yul to make a deal, she stimulated Yul to do anything he can to separate CG and Shin. Yul came to see his mom to ask her go to abroad with him but she want to stay.

Time flies, CG become a student now. On the first day at the Uni, she is so surprised to see Yul there.

Vol 21:

Yul said to CG that he was also enter this uni before he go abroad and he think CG would go with him.

At CG's new apartment, CG tried to cook for herself why imperial maids she should not do that, and Yul appeared, he said he would take action.

Shin and Hyorin saw each other, Shin asked Hyorin to wait. Hyorin went to restroom and there was a message come. It was Yul, he said it just like what Hyorin told, what Hyorin would do to him, Shin saw this, it was over between them. He drove his car to Yul.

At this time, CG go to see Yul, to ask what he meant the last time, he said she had to go with him if she wanted he unveiled the secret. Shin appeared, he intended to hit Yul but CG took action first :) She did this to protect Shin, before leaving, she said to Yul that she would keep her words.

At the place of Yul's Mom, she asked her uncle that if Shin would lost or die one day, who could be the one to inherit the throne, Yul or Seon (Shin's brother).

Shin Drove to take CG to her place, it was funny that he was so stressful ưhen driving. They went into her apartment, he asked her about studying abroad and begged her to not leave, come back to him, then they kissed :D. Out of nowhere, the reporters surrounded the building so they had to go to the roof to leave in peace.

Yul saw CG to inform her that they would go in 4 days, he also forced CG to kiss him and said he did not sure what would happen abroad. CG was so sad that she go around on the street. Her phone rang, it was Shin, she cried, he came to her, she asked him to run away.

(End of vol 21)

And at last here the next ch. providing by comic Seoul!!!!

thanks alot for the summaries!!

http://comicseoul.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/goong-chapter-157/#more-319

Enjoy and please comment in the page ^^

Guest devilkos90

OMG.. vol 22 is so sweet, especially the last chapter :) I deadly want to know what Shin and CG talking about and why CG wants to escape from the balcony :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest furuba01

omg. i never knew that Goong was made into a movie until now!! what was the movie called again..?? i think it was called princess hours or something...

Archived