[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest a/-/6!E

I'm not sure if the characters will come up correctly, but "사랑합니다." which are the characters in the last bubble on the 2nd to last page of ch 68, translates to "I love you" in Korean. I checked the dictionary. ...but after seeing chapter 69, I'm as confused as you are. Poor Chae Gyung. Hm... maybe he's mad at her because she said something during the interview. The page on http://photobucket.com/albums/c366/pinkblo...¤t=04.jpg looks like Shin was expecting her to say something else. Who knows what's going on until someone who actually can read Korean tells us.

thx for the info .. at least i knew what's GoinG on a lil' bit ...

Yeah....hmm.......and the way that he started wiping his hands after holding her hands.....gosh, that just really pissed me off. Of course I don't know what's going on, but for once, I wish she would go to Yul. At least he doesn't treat her like trash sometimes.

Goong is also the first manhwa that I read. I fell in love with Korean manhwa through this. =D

i was wonderin' about that Part,too 'cuz his reaction is so weird ... he look disgusted just by touching her hand since he wiped his hand right away ... :angry: i was so mad about that part ... even though in the manga i want shin to end up with chae gyung but sometimes yul treats her better... so if she somehow ended uP with YuL in the future ... i won't be too disaPPointed ...

:( nuuu.. i like it better if she's with shin, if she was with yul it'd be no fun >.< with shin, even when she always fights with him, it strengthens their relationship, this is where character development comes in :)

Guest bluebyul

i love how everything is drawn, all the little details,

and how expressions go from serious to extremly comical.

really excited to see how the drama turns out :P

Guest beautifulxmess

i love how everything is drawn, all the little details,

and how expressions go from serious to extremly comical.

really excited to see how the drama turns out :P

yes! my thoughts exactly. hahaa...

It's really well drawn..beautiful illustrations..and then u get the comical parts that have a sort of western style to it...

I've read a few korean manhwas in the past..thye weren't particular good so I was suprised how much i enjoyed Goong...

Okay....I just "read" Ch. 69 of Vol. 10...what's up with Shin? That was rude of him to just drop her hand like that...aish.

Keep it comin' guys and gals!

Thanks to all who've reupped and helped update this thread! Kudos to you all.

Guest dulCeTinGZephYR

WOW!!!! thanks for all the uploading and stuff everyone did!!

i started reading not that long ago and i fell in love with this too!!! =) and i thought i was going to go crazy because manganut was going to take forever.....

thankfully i can read korean and understand most of it...

if i have time ill try to answer some of the questions people have been asking......hopefully...

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!!!!

i love the manga.. i live in spore and i fell in love with the chinese version but it got stuck at vol 3 for like a yr and nothing was coming out. so i imported the korean version vol 1-10 lOlx.

and now i am learning korean becoz of this manga~~ lOlx

Guest JoO-Nee9o9

Hey does anyone have english versions raw in their Photobucket or something cus i can't download anything right now ^___^;;

PLZ?!

hey, i was wondering...(to jun_ji)

when are you going to update the rest of the pages?

im finished 1-76.......do you have any more?

thanks! SOOO GOOD! CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

hey, i was wondering...(to jun_ji)

when are you going to update the rest of the pages?

im finished 1-76.......do you have any more?

thanks! SOOO GOOD! CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

I just uploaded the rest of Volume 1 and pgs 1-68 of Vol. 2.

Archived