[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

@sassyme: I think the boy on Shin's back is his younger borther ^^ Somehow it's too soon for Shin & Chae to have such a big son (seem like 4-5 years old ^_^ )

Oh man, this manga is torturing me so much. When will it come to an end T_T It used to be my favourite till vol 12 (or 13). Just keep reading 'cause I want to know how it end. Hope soon!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^whoa. goong fans are having a festival here! pwhahahaha!

*tears of happiness* thank you soo much 78eight and your team. awesome.

and as always, my hate for yul has just gone bigger and bigger(be it reading teqq`s summaries or reading the chapters now) :fury: . ChaeGyung shouldn`t have apologized with whatever he said cuz its so true. *shakes head*

Guest renataelle

i know this is going to sound bad...but why exactly did chae-Kyung and Shin separate? I did read it but it was very very long ago...and if anyone would mind telling me why it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Guest happy_star

Whoot, ch111, Thank you so so much! Definitely made my day ^__^

As for renataelle's question, and if I could remember more or less correctly as to the events of their separations, here's why:

The queen basically tells Chaegyoung that she has to separate from Shin, in order to protect him. The reason why the queen does this is because she's made an agreement with Yul, who found out about everything while overhearing the King's and Shin's conversation in one of the previous chapters. Anyway, in order for Shin to continue to be first in line for the throne, Yul tells the queen to make Shin and Chaegyoung separate, and he won't come out with the things he's overheard.

That is the reason why the queen tells Chaegyoung that they have to divorce. And Chaegyoung agrees, since she wants to protect Shin

Guest natamar

Hello someone knows what happened in vol 19? i read the raw but i dont understand what is the thing that king finds?

Do you know how many volunmes will be?

Excuse my english but i m from argentina

Guest sHin_cG

How can I make a Billwang account?

OT:sorry,i don't know either.i can't understand a word there (even a letter!lol).i don't know what is on my pc but when i click the link from here the page loads the pictures even if it's hidden! and i think its only for the members to see..i myself is wondering why and how did it happened.. :sweatingbullets:i was really happy that day i thought i couldn't see it too i guess its just accidental or whatever you call that or just my luck! :lol:

thanks for the eng scans btw.your so fast!

Guest puls707

Thank you so much 78eight!

You and your team are on a roll! Keep the updates coming! You guys rock!

Guest I'm J

Hello, I'm looking for a translator. Anyone can help me translate this manga from Korean to English ? Thanks. I'll scanlate the newest chapter 132 ->

Please answer me if you can help ^^ Thanks so much for reading.

Guest andie_x

i'm so happy that i have now 3 new chapters to read.

it is awful reading a chapter and have to wait months for the next one :( thank you 78eight for doing this!!! you've made us goong fans really happy :D

Guest happy_star

Just wanted to say that this will be the last update for a while. Next update will probably come sometime in June

Yaaay, I'm the first to thank you, 78eight, for the latest chapter of Goong.

Thank you so much 78eight, for bringing us these releases ^__^

We all luv you!

thanks 78eight!!!!! we've waited long enough for goong releases so waiting for few days/weeks for your release wouldn't really hurt. ^_^

I will always love your team for the blast releases!!!! :D

augh. Did I mention I hate Yul? I just want to whack his face. and there goes Hyori, coming into the picture again. auuuugh,.

Guest geminihazelnut

Thanks so much for the updates! You guys are doing so good!

Ugh...Hyorin....I can't stand that girl. Same with Yul! I just hope the royal couple get back together ASAP!!!

Does anyone know where to get HQ RAW SCANS of Vol. 19? Like as HQ as the ones Rosebud usually scans.

Also, just wondering if anyone knows whether or not Goong comes out monthly or weekly in Wink?

Guest xbambOOm

wow i am such a newbie ): but

does anyone have the raws for vol 1 chap 1 and beyond?

LOL i know its asking a lot, seeing as how its already up to ch 112

but any help would be appreciated!

thankyou!

Guest Minstrel

I love Goong. :lol: Though I am getting tired of all the drama. Just get back together already! :P

BTW, if it isn't too much trouble, can someone translate the Wink preview? I really want to know what's being said. Please? :) It would be much appreciated!

Oh, and 78Eight: I think Goong is released bi-monthly. :) The first and 15th of every month or so. But you'd better check just in case :P

Archived