JJ Lin's No. 89757 (林俊傑 - 編號八九七五&

Guest Hsiang84

Guest Hsiang84
Requested by Nan...
Nan....這首歌還真難唱 :o Thanx to Nan for providing the instrumental for this song. dang this song was hard to sing. Especially since it's fast-tempo + high-notes. I didn't really know how to sing it right... I guess I'm not used to the breathing control required for faster tempo songs. Like...I can't just sing the lines in one smooth breath because then it'll sound weird, but if I sing the words with "bursts" of air then the high notes (in the chorus) will not sound smooth enough. gah...not sure if that made sense...but anyhow Here's the song: Kevin - no. 89757 feel free to leave any comments and critiques. Thank you. ++Lyrics++ ----------------------------------------- 你把我turn on的那一天 我睁開眼見了你第一面 讓主程序自動站一邊 我属于你 (没有期限) 所有你说的一切为你 绝對執行 忠心程度第一名 我的功能就是保護你 上天入地 如影随形不离 编号89757 從這一刻就是你给我的姓名 模仿人類的机器 就是他皮膚有温度甚至能呼吸 十秒钟你房间打掃完畢 三分鐘樓下開車等你 , 男朋友不乖我撵他出去 你寂寞我陪你谈心 , 可是电脑病毒让我生病 不知不觉中我爱上你 我行为变得不由自己 , 主人我绝对不背叛你 编号89757 从这一刻就是你给我的姓名 模仿人类的机器 Woo~ Woo~ 十秒钟你房间打扫完毕 三分钟楼下开车等你 , 男朋友不乖我撵他出去 你寂寞我陪你谈心 , 可是电脑病毒让我生病 不知不觉中我爱上你 我行为变得不由自己 , 主人我绝对不背叛你 可是我真的想什么做什么 我会阅读会下厨会跳舞 会流泪会喝醉会伤悲 这世界没有你我是谁 Woo~ Woo~ 十秒钟你房间打扫完毕 三分钟楼下开车等你 , 男朋友不乖我撵他出去 你寂寞我陪你谈心 , 可是电脑病毒让我生病 不知不觉中我爱上你 我行为变得不由自己 , 主人我绝对不背叛你

Guest conversebunny

that was fantastic!! I realize this is a really difficult song to sing~ but you did such a wonderful job! O.O *amazed* I'm so glad nan picked this song, it really shows off your abilities! I've always liked this song...it kinda makes me sad though :'( anyways, perfect timing and pitch...and you just sound great in general! :D

gahhh I can't get enough of your singing, so post more soon! XD;

OH MY! :o

I AM SO SPEECHLESS. BRAVO! BRAVO!

Wow, this song IS difficult to sing, haha, I guess JJ Lin sang it with such an ease that it sounds so natural and flowy. However, you did such an outrageous job! I am astonished by your stainless performance. Everything was in perfect pitch & timing.

I'm glad I picked this song, like Violet (Sorry! ><; I got confused real quick haha) said, it really reveals your ability & talent in singing. If you were a real singer, I'd buy all your CD's. You've got such a varying range of different genres in your singing that you never fail to amaze me. Thank you SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for singing this song for me! I sincerely appreciate it!

This is going on my playlist. :P <33

Edit*

呵呵,Every comment needs a little bit of Chinese in it, right? ^^

我觉得这首歌的词写得满不错的,像Violet (hehe, I got it right this time ;]) 说的,每次听这首歌都有点伤心的感觉,虽然说是一首upbeat的歌。

kevin真是会唱歌啊,什么歌都会唱,而且什么歌都唱得这么好!

如果你不忙的话,我还有歌想让你唱哦!! 嘿嘿~~

Guest jlove1831

....all my comments on your songs will always be "wow, you're amazing" because it really does just make me speechless. SOO GOOD, damn..this song is really hard to sing. You did a great job, even with those high notes..

Guest sikkony

Great singing there Kevin. I couldn't notice the parts where you were having difficulties in and usually the singer is the one who knows what they've done wrong and what not, so most of us probably wouldn't know exactly what went wrong there. Ah I'm so sleepy so I don't think that last sentence makes sense.

如果你不忙的话,我还有歌想让你唱哦!! 嘿嘿~~

Indeed. I would love to hear another duet by Nan and Kevin :)

Guest babiixru

everyone's said what i wanted to say lol. i'm glad nan picked this out, it shows off your wonderfully talented abilities! good job, i had a good time listening to this :) i like the harmonizations, they sound really good! i just thought, your transition to falsetto, it seemed just a bit awkward, work on that! and then i'd think everything else is fine =) i really love the instrumental & the song though! oh and it seemed like it was a little bit difficult for you do the oh oh oh ascendo? (i don't know what it's called >< haha)

Guest kokoling

You did a fantastic song singing this song. I'm throughly impressed. I love your low notes.

Try backing off a little bit more on the higher parts. If you feel that you can't, then back away from the mic a little bit more. That way the balance is a little bit better and it sounds more natural.

Guest XxIPray4uxx

Wow! I love your voice~!It does sound like JJ LIN!! But I notice that you have a lil problem with the volume, and next time that you sing, try to feel the song. It almost seemed that you were bored.

But anyway, good job^^

p.s. can you send me the instrumental? I have the vietnamese version here and I want to experiment it hehehe

Guest whitemyst

*swoons*

simply...amazing.

you have a really awesome vocal range.

i can't wait until the next time you post. :D

without a doubt, you have yourself a little fanclub. xD

greeeeeeat job! ^_^b

Guest shine_07

you have a very nice voice!!!

the song is very nice too.. haha

i like JJ lin's song!!

anyway great job!!!!