Goo Hye Sun Displays New 'Feminine' Look in Sure Magazine Pictorial

Actress Goo Hye Sun shows off a new and more feminine style in a recent pictorial for Sure magazine. The actress also talks about the changes in her life in the accompanying interview with Sure magazine.

Goo Hye Sun's upcoming drama "Angel Eyes" will be the actresses first drama appearance in two years. The star has been busy directing movies and other activities outside of acting for the past two years. She says, "The way I speak has changed a lot since two years ago. My personality has also changed. I also wanted to change my appearance. Growing my hair took one year. I thought that I had to get past thirty."

In the pictorial, Goo Hye Sun looks more care free and feminine than her past images as she shows off her longer dyed hair.

goohyesun goohyesun1

SBS's "Angel Eyes" premieres on April 5 at 10pm KST. The drama follows two ex-lovers who reunite after 12 years. Watch the trailer for the drama in the video below.

(1) Source

View the full article

Archived