Heechul Says He and "Wife" Puff Kuo Fought Because of Anna From “Frozen”

On March 20, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul attended the production presentation of MBC Everyone’s “We Got Married Global Edition Season 2” held at the Ilsan MBC Dream Center. He revealed an argument he had with his pretend wife, Puff Kuo.

Heechul has expressed his fondness towards Anna, a main character on the Disney animation, “Frozen,” thorough his SNS. He said, “I had an argument with Puff Kuo because of Anna. You’ll see why if you watch the show.”

The singer also displayed his affection towards his pretend wife saying, “When I first met Puff, I didn’t know what to do. I’m not usually kind to my girlfriend. But Puff was an exception. She is very polite. Even when we bicker at each other when it’s just the two of us, she is very polite when there are adults around us. She has a very nice personality.”

Heechul also added, “Many people asked me about the script. However, I don’t usually follow the script even when I host radio shows. I basically did whatever I wanted to do while filming for the show. You’ll be able to see the real Kim Hee Chul on the show.”

“We Got Married Global Edition Season 2” will be following Super Junior’s Heechul and Taiwanese girl group Dream Girls member, Puff Kuo. The show has also paired up SHINee’s Key and Japanese model Arisa Yagi. f(x)’s Amber and Tasty’s Soryong will be hosting the spin-off program, “We Got Married TV.” A joint production of MBC and SM Entertainment, “We Got Married Global Edition Season 2” can be viewed for the first time on YouTube

Source

See Also: 
[Gallery] Key, Yagi Arisa, Heechul, Puff Kuo, Amber and Soryong Attend “We Got Married” Press Conference

View the full article

Archived