Ahn Jae Hyun Sheds Quirky High Schooler Image for Sexy Masculine Look

Model/actor Ahn Jae Hyun has revealed an intensely charismatic pictorial for Elle's April edition.

Ahn Jae Hyun is best known for playing Chun Yoon Jae, the younger brother of the beloved Chun Song Yi (played by Jun Ji Hyun) from the "Man from the Stars."

The photos show Ahn Jae Hyun's specialty-- his chic and intense eyes. He sheds his quirky high schooler image from the "Man from the Stars" and puts on a masculine and sexy look. Being the model that he is, Ahn Jae Hyun perfectly pulls off items that are hard to pull off for regular people such as metallic pants and a silk sleeveless shirt.

Ahn Jae Hyun is proving to be one busy man. As soon as he successfully ended his acting debut with "Man from the Stars," he went straight to being the newest "M!Countdown" MC and has been cast for the film, "Fashion King." Ahn Jae Hyun also owns and designs his own jewelry brand "AA.Gban."

Despite his incredibly busy schedule, Ahn Jae Hyun emphasized that his thankful heart never changes for all the opportunities that had been given to him.

"I make efforts to show the people many different sides of me but I always want Ahn Jae Hyun to remain as Ahn Jae Hyun," the model/actor commented.

He also expressed special affections for his fans by saying, "Money and fame are important but to me, my people are more important. I'm so thankful for those who value my existence and have been by my side for all this time."

This interview and photo shoot can be found in Elle's April edition, which will be released on March 20.

elle 04 14 ahn jae hyun 2elle 04 14 ahn jae hyun 1

View the full article

Archived