TROY's Bumkey Shares His Thoughts About Going from Solo to Group

Bumkey shared his thoughts about the transformation of becoming a member of Troy after promoting as a solo artist.

The singer held and interview session with a Korea media outlet and stated, “I can do things I wasn’t about to do by myself in a team, so I want to show different types of music as a group.”

“After performing on stage alone and then having my group members perform with me adds to the visual and the performance. I think I’m the one who looks like I’m having the least fun on stage.”

Bumkey expressed his determination saying, “I want our group to do well. I plan to show you more different sides of myself I wasn’t able to display as a solo artist.”

Troy is the opposite from most other group where members begin their individual activities after they debut as a group. The members of Troy have promoted individually before debuting as a group. Bumkey and Kanto have already met with fans through their solo tracks.

Meanwhile, Troy’s debut single, “Green Light” is a funky hip-hop track created by producing team Keeproots and Bumkey. The track has been released through various online music sites. Troy has officially begun their activities promoting on various music shows.

See Also:
Rookie Hip Hop Group Troy Makes Official Debut with “Green Light” Music Video

Source

View the full article

Archived