Ahn Jae Hyun Talks About “Man from the Stars” Co-Stars Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun

Actor Ahn Jae Hyun was on SBS Power FM’s “Kim Chang Ryul’s Old School” on March 14.

He expressed his feelings about acting on the recently concluded SBS drama “Man From the Stars.”

“There was a real family atmosphere. Everyone was like family, from the director to each one of the staff members.”

Ahn Jae Hyun also talked about Jun Ji Hyun, who played his older sister on the drama, “I had many scenes with Jun Ji Hyun. She was really kind. When I made mistakes, she would go, ‘That’s cute. It’s okay,’ and supported me. She even gave out chocolates on set on Valentine’s Day.”

“Acting alongside Jun Ji Hyun was amazing. It was felt like I was acting in a movie,” he said, having nothing but praise for the actress.

Ahn Jae Hyun’s character in the drama was much younger than Kim Soo Hyun’s Do Min Joon, but in reality, Ahn Jae Hyun is actually slightly older than Kim Soo Hyun by a few months. He was born in July 1987, while Kim Soo Hyun was born in February 1988.

He said of their relationship, “We decided to be friends (instead of hyung-dongsaeng) and even exchanged phone numbers. But I’m too shy to send him a message. He is a friend, but he is too great.”

Ahn Jae Hyun’s next project will be the upcoming SBS cop drama “You’re All Surrounded,” alongside Cha Seung Won, Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara.

View the full article

Archived