K.Will Sheds Tears While Reading Letter to Parents on "Real Men"

K.Will recently shed tears once again on the military variety show "Real Men."

On March 9, "Real Men" showed the members preparing for intensive training on the night before. Usually, when soldiers leave for such training, they often write letters to their families in case war breaks out and they don't survive.

K.Will was asked to read his letter outloud. "Father, mother, as I am experiencing many things at this unit, I am feeling many different things," he read.

He continued, "I think the army is definitely a place that makes you find your hidden feelings of love for your family."

At one point, he couldn't continue as he was too overcome with emotions and tears.

During his interview, K.Will said, "I didn't know why I cried so much either. Thinking about my parents receiving that letter and crying over it made me cry too."

Meanwhile, "Real Men" is enjoying the spotlight once again with its new members Henry, K.Will, Park Gun Hyung and Chun Jung Myung.

kwill real men 030914

View the full article

Archived