B.A.P Member Himchan Thanks Parents for Supporting Him

B.A.P member Himchan recently thanked his parents while on world tour. 

On March 9, B.A.P put on a concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, as part of their “B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH SEOUL 2014” world tour. 

On that day, Himchan expressed his gratitude for the support of his parents. He said, “My parents are here today in this stadium. When I was attending college at 21 years of age, I worried a lot about the future. One day, when I had consumed a lot of alcohol…I left a tiny letter in my mother’s purse that said, ‘I’ll succeed no matter what in two years.’” 

He continued, “All the members are the youngest (in their family). I want to especially thank the parents who raised all of us B.A.P members. To our fans, we are always grateful to you all and love you.” 

B.A.P will be traveling to the United States, Japan, Australia and even Europe as part of their “B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH SEOUL 2014” world tour. The theme of the tour is “Earth Needs You” and features the tagline, “Six things a beautiful world can’t be without: Justice, Love, Passion, Emotion, Happiness, You.” 

View the full article

Archived