Quantcast
JamaicaK

Kam Woo Sung 감우성

Didn't notice it at first, but yeah, swelling of his throat is quite obvious. :(

Please stay healthy KWS!

• Like 1

An older picture I haven't seen before.  I think it's from his stint as a Tax Ambassador.  Cute!

101963_zps98yrvmal.jpg

• Like 1

A couple of pictures taken in the last week or so by @victoriepak at Instagram:

12534462_1000330396680399_1861430548_n%2

12547639_1052913748086138_9825401_n%201_

• Like 1

Posted on Instagram in February 2016:

image_zpscf6kg0el.jpeg

Images from Instagram in May:

image_zpsk18n2jsu.jpeg

image_zpslzouxvew.jpeg

image_zpsjcifuoky.jpeg

• Like 1

It looks like Woo-Sung has kept himself busy over the spring and summer.   :-)

CM%20Capture%201_zpsprj7kxjg.jpg

CM%20Capture%203_zpsm7lrjgql.jpg

CM%20Capture%204_zpseojh4w00.jpg

CM%20Capture%206_zpsokrhn1nk.jpg

CM%20Capture%207_zpsriqrebee.jpg

CM%20Capture%208_zps7ea3vf2f.jpg

CM%20Capture%2012_zpstc15gooi.jpg

1a9d202a-6d9a-4b26-a0b7-46cf08eb0b62_zps

e1656ced-2686-4ad2-a983-116c491f5780_zps

036c0c70-109a-443e-9891-99bb400e7615_zps

CM%20Capture%205_zpsgwjttoky.jpg

• Like 1

Hello...I am a new fan of Kam Woo Sung after watched him in Should I kiss You First. I fall in love with him since the beginning of the episode, when he look at Kim Sun Ah with full of love and sadness. His acting is very very good, he can act with his eye and smile, omg. His acting so good to the point that I believe he really love Kim Sun Ah. He is an ahjussi but very cool and hot ahjussi, way more handsome than 10 years before . I hope he get more and more acknowledged and recognition , he is very great actor. 

• Like 3

On 10/25/2014 at 8:05 PM, hibiscus23 said:

JamaicaK said:

i'm enjoying the vid of I Love Hyung Jung (other name My Love Bambi), thnx for the headsup Jamaica i was able to follow through the episodes which were not in order but now watching epi 2

@JamaicaK  @hibiscus23 where can i watch/download i love hyung jung? much better if it has english sub. tnx.

• Like 1

hi everyone! i'm new here! and i still didn't know how to navigate. Hope we could talk about our charming and handsome Kam Woo Sung. :D

• Like 1

On 5/3/2018 at 10:57 AM, kayghee said:

@kayghee i watched it on YT and i'm almost certain it's still available so check it out! i liked it too!

@JamaicaK i thot about you when i saw his new drama but cldnt recall your username here LOL howdy? i hvnt really chkd this one yet since i got some other kdramas i've been following :)

5 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@kayghee i watched it on YT and i'm almost certain it's still available so check it out! i liked it too!

@JamaicaK i thot about you when i saw his new drama but cldnt recall your username here LOL howdy? i hvnt really chkd this one yet since i got some other kdramas i've been following :)

@hibiscus23

thanks. but is there any site with English sub? because i cant understand korean. lol.

On 5/8/2018 at 5:28 PM, kayghee said:

@hibiscus23

thanks. but is there any site with English sub? because i cant understand korean. lol.

@kayghee i can't recall if i watched it w/subs on YT but i think so :)  hv u seen him in Alone in Love? you shld see that one too you can still find it i guess online w/subs! i also don't speak Korean but can u/stand just a little since i've been a Kdrama fanatic for a few yrs now & counting hahaha Good Luck and you can ask us anything when you hv some questions ok? welcome to this thread! :)

32 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@kayghee i can't recall if i watched it w/subs on YT but i think so :)  hv u seen him in Alone in Love? you shld see that one too you can still find it i guess online w/subs! i also don't speak Korean but can u/stand just a little since i've been a Kdrama fanatic for a few yrs now & counting hahaha Good Luck and you can ask us anything when you hv some questions ok? welcome to this thread! :)

@hibiscus23 thank you very much.  i already finished watching alone in love and his other dramas/movie especially the new one, swkf. im about to start king geunchogo. btw, do you have news about his guest appearances in other programs after swkf?

• Like 1

Wow, I'm so sad.  It's been so long since I had reason to maintain, and add to this archive, that I no longer remember how to upload pictures to the page, nor remember all the avenues in the Korean web I used to explore to find material to post! I still haven't watched all of Woo-Sung's latest drama, but I enjoyed what I saw. :-)

• Like 2

f61e24e34a2a4a06aea3db5650a9b3b0.jpeg?s=

Kim Ha Neul And Kam Woo Sung Confirmed As Leads In New JTBC Drama

Kim Ha Neul and Kam Woo Sung will be returning to the small screen in JTBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “The Wind Blows” (literal title).

“The Wind Blows” is a story about a man who decided to divorce his beloved wife after suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and a woman who decided to divorce her husband to have children. The plot unfolds six years later when they reunite.

After being offered the lead roles in February, both Kim Ha Neul and Kam Woo Sung confirmed that they will be starring in the drama.

The chemistry between Kam Woo Sung, who has been in several melodramas such as “Alone in Love” and “Should We Kiss First,” and Kim Ha Neul, who is returning to the small screen after three years, will be something to look forward to in “The Wind Blows.”

“The Wind Blows” is scheduled to air on May 27 after the conclusion of “Welcome to Waikiki 2.”

source

• Like 2