Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehehe...i know from which episode every picture was taken.....i can by heart the episodes.....in the shopping mall before Doctor Dong wook dropped the bombshell KWS looks soo cute n sweet...especially the scenes at the escalator

Actors Over 40 Who Never Cease to Amaze, Part 4

http://mydramalist.com/article/2015/04/08/actors-over-40-who-never-cease-to-amaze-part-4

Kam Woo Sung

I know many people started The Spring Days of My Life because of The King and The Clown, but I might be one of the rare people who did the opposite.

When The Spring Days of My Life premiered, there was no reason for me to watch it. I hated melodramas, I would avoid any drama with someone diagnosed with a chronic disease. I did not know the 44-year old lead actor and I hated Soo Young. Not because she was Soo Young, but because I simply hated SNSD –without any reasons anyway. So I thought I would simply skip that one, but my drama eonnis kept talking about the first few episodes, so I couldn't restrain my curiosity; and what a pleasant surprise. Not only that I loved the drama and Soo Young, I even watched few of SNSD MVs! I fell hardly for the charismatic and honest Kang Dong Ha. So I went to check him out and I found that HE was the main lead of The King and The Clown which had been on my list forever.

I started the film with high expectations because of the drama, but what I saw completely exceeded my expectations. His performance was just majestic. His husky voice, confident attitude, unconditional love and devotion to his friend and courage totally won over my heart. I cried rivers; I bet everyone who watched the film did too, and I bowed in respect to Kam Woo Sang for his unearthly acting.

Excited to watch more by him and encouraged by the cast, I started Alone in Love. I dropped it at 7 because I couldn’t stand his role. I need to delete that role of my memory to be able to get back my first impression of him.

I wonder if he’ll favor us with any work soon; keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for posting this blog, Chelsea. (The writer made a big mistake not finishing Alone in Love.

Lee Dong-Jin is one of Kam's masterpieces.)   I'll never understand why people can't get excited over seeing a great actor successfully pull off any role they play. Had she stuck with Alone in Love, she'd see Dong Jin had some truly lovely depths to his character.

Archived