Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @JamaicaK‌ i went on You Tube to catch The Outlaw but they only show the trailer or the teaser and not the full movie yet. I supose i have to poke and prowl around the internet and You tube some more. Its a police/detective thriller judging from the screencaps. I would really love to see KWS in a romantic comedy or another melodrama but this time no sad ending pls. We havent gotten over MSD last episode yet....hehehee

@hazel1400, you need to have a subscription to Netflix Streaming, in order to view it. I have a subscription to both their streaming services, and DVD rentals. I made my "Outlaw" screencaps off of Netflix Streaming. If his next project is a romantic comedy, then I hope it is especially great and unique. Personally, as far as I'm concerned, he can't get far enough away from them. His TV career pretty much had him typecast as soft, romantic men. He's proven he can that, and do it well, now he needs to be allowed to do other things, in much better material. @hazel1400, if you haven't already, you can watch "My Love," "R-Point," "King Geunchogo," "Big Bang," and "Alone in Love," at www.gooddrama.net (for free) . You can also watch "The King and Clown" (as well as "My Spring Day,") here at Soompi TV, for free, with very nice quality streaming! :-)

@JamaicaK yes i can access Alone in love on gooddrama.net. I also like to read the comments by viewers and one of the viewers wrote the 1st male lead KWS is a superb actor but not handsome. Well...sorry i have to agree just a tiny wee bit. Ok ok just just keep the baseball bat. KWS now looks super hot. His facial shape and features have sharpen with maturity to give him the intense, dashing, sexy, heart throb, chisseled look. He used to have a baby face chubby look and i read in one of the articles you posted that he was worried because his face didnt fit his roles. Same goes with Jang Shin Young....she is smashing and gorgeous now. In alone and in love he was paired with is it Soh ye jin from the movie A moment to remember? Wow!! They sure looked good together.

hazel1400 said: @JamaicaK yes i can access Alone in love on gooddrama.net. I also like to read the comments by viewers and one of the viewers wrote the 1st male lead KWS is a superb actor but not handsome. Well...sorry i have to agree just a tiny wee bit. Ok ok just just keep the baseball bat. KWS now looks super hot. His facial shape and features have sharpen with maturity to give him the intense, dashing, sexy, heart throb, chisseled look. He used to have a baby face chubby look and i read in one of the articles you posted that he was worried because his face didnt fit his roles. Same goes with Jang Shin Young....she is smashing and gorgeous now. In alone and in love he was paired with is it Soh ye jin from the movie A moment to remember? Wow!! They sure looked good together.

Here's a picture of Woo-Sung that I found on the blog of a Korean man, whose name is also Woo-Sung:CM%20Capture%202_zpswzcdvqiz.jpg

Kwon Woo-Sung also posted this photo of Kam on his blog, (in 2010), which I posted earlier:  CM%20Capture%207_zps8yxwpmmf.jpg

Also, here are giant versions of a couple of pictures I posted earlier, & the Japanese article about Kam, and "Alone in Love," that they came with:interview_01_zps8f07p0gk.jpg~originalinterview_01_zpsmee315ff.jpg~originalinterview_01_zpsrdzar2me.jpg~original

Some odds & ends I've found around the net, in the last couple of weeks.  I apologize if I've posted any of these before.  I'm getting too old to remember much of anything!
These were taken from the premiere, (I guess), of "The King & the Clown," as you can see, Woo-Sung sustained an injury to his mouth, during the filming.  In a scene deleted from the film, Woo-Sung & Jun-Ki's characters playfully (but aggressively) wrestle.  At one point, during filming this scene, Woo-Sung got bashed in the face by Jung-Ki's leg, and he had to have his lip stitched together.51664_l_zpsegpazk4r.jpg 53912_l_zpstnifxflt.jpg                                                         2006012400000811_zpsdccevp5p.jpg 51676_l_zpsd9qoom1s.jpg e0120149_18374895_zpsweihsftm.jpg0146e9f6_zpstg6ficka.png~original 50755_l_zpsvkzr1jso.jpg 061211_zpspabxl9rd.jpg
On the set of "King Geunchogo:29_90519_zpspjbjgilb.jpg~original 2011052900257_0_zpsaxc1pihy.jpg~original

DC Inside fans posted these cute pictures:web_1981857642_85f6deda_PhotoGrid_142502"I thought this was a photo shoot, I didn't know I was here to help you move!"(Actually, it looks like he got caught stealing a desk.)
web_1981857642_b4ecd669_PhotoGrid_142502
web_1981857642_1f9bdb81_PhotoGrid_142442

Hi @JamaicaK‌ KWS photos galore...yayyy...This is an awesome treat....He looked so cute in the King and clown post filming in spite of his stitched lips....Poor thing must have hurt awful. The photo of KWS with the book must have been quite recent because he's got the CEO look.Hehehe. @JamaicaK‌ u keep on doing what youre doing now. Im soo thankful with the effort you put to keep this thread alive....if not for you it will die a slow death and fade away into oblivian

@hazel1400, I've nearly run out of material to post! Soon I'll have to quit posting, whether I like it, or not! :-( Of course, there's a ton of translation work to be done, but my ability to do it, is far off into the future, which is unfortunate, because those articles are where we get to "know" Woo-Sung. The photo of WS, with the book, was taken in either 2010, or 2011, (I forget which, I'll go check, later, and put the date by the picture). The man who took the photo, also named Woo-Sung, worked on "Alone in Love". He works for, or is a top man, with one of the companies that put the show together. (He, like Kam, also holds an Art degree.) He took another picture of Kam, from around the same time, which I posted earlier. (Geez, probably more info than you cared to know. I'm so anal.... Sheesh!)
Update:  Okay, this Kwon Woo-Sung fellow was the Vice President of Yellow Entertainment, which produced "Alone in Love," so that's his obvious connection to WS.  Now the guy is with LH Entertainment, and he handles marketing of Korean series and other products, to Japan.   @hazel1400 the date on that picture of Kam with the book is 10-23-2010.
This is Kwon Woo-Sung's blog if anyone is interested.  He works with and knows people in entertainment, so it could be interesting, plus, you never know when he and KWS might hang out again!  http://ameblo.jp/woosungstyle/
He has three entries, that I know of, with KWS:
1.  http://ameblo.jp/woosungstyle/entry-10685287066.html
2.  http://ameblo.jp/woosungstyle/entry-10815449665.html3.  http://ameblo.jp/woosungstyle/entry-10668968724.html

Oh man, just opened my mailbox.  I'm sure glad Kam's management gave us an address to send mail, because MBC sure won't forward it:image_zpsg2eppisw.jpg
Instead, write to WS at:
Kam Woo-Sung c/o Clover Company 
Seo-Il Building #50147, Tojeong-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea

Letters can be written in English, if need be.

LINK TO "MEDICAL CENTER" videos at SBS (but I have an Apple so I can't watch it!)   :((
http://tv.sbs.co.kr/collection/sbs_review_list.jsp?vVodId=V0000010150&vProgId=&vMenuId=&cpage=10
VOD required specifications: WindowsXP Service Pack 2 or later | Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher | Windows Player 9.0 or laterSilverlight 2.0TM over
It seems like you may need to pay, to view these videos, (with a Korean credit card #, but I'm not certain).

Whoa whoa @JamaicaK‌ immersing myself in KWS photos woo woo....I love the way he looked in the HanuHaon cafeteria when Bom Yi tested his knowledge on the parts of the beef. He was all dimply and grinning from ear to ear looking so carefree and totally enjoying Bom Yi's company. I hope they are still in contact with each other... the japanese MSD promotional pictures and interview....i wonder where and how we can view them. Looks like i'll have to write him a letter via the clover company address i screen captured in this thread a while back. And which you also provided in your recent thread. So i can get some news of him. KWS you really are a recluse or what? At least keep your twitter alive and updated....you have many fans who love you....there!! Im going to write those things...hope he will read what his fans write....hehehehe

Archived