Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi@JamaicaK‌ the advantage KWS has over other tall, young and handsome actors is that he is cute, sweet and endearing. And those killer dimples are to die for. Thats the x factor that he has. Well thats my honest opinion. Just look at the pictures.. if he asks me to go out with him the answer is yes pleaseeeeee. Hehehe. Oh no there i go again sidetracked. I do have a facebook account. And you said i can post pictures to Soompi via facebook. Let me work that out. Thank you for the photos @JamaicaK‌ . Great job

Hi@JamaicaK‌ the advantage KWS has over other tall, young and handsome actors is that he is cute, sweet and endearing. And those killer dimples are to die for. Thats the x factor that he has. Well thats my honest opinion. Just look at the pictures.. if he asks me to go out with him the answer is yes pleaseeeeee. Hehehe. Oh no there i go again sidetracked. I do have a facebook account. And you said i can post pictures to Soompi via facebook. Let me work that out. Thank you for the photos @JamaicaK‌ . Great job

He's also truly talented, and exudes a dizzying sensuality; I mean Holy Cow, I can't breathe (and I don't care!), but in any case, he's not the kind of actor that draws the sort of fans that get involved in immature, competitive sniping with fans of other actors, or tries to keep his thread at the top of the board. We just want to get his information out there for current and future fans, and encourage them to explore what he's trying to accomplish with his work.... Working on his thread is not about trying to win some popularity contest on Soompi, or something. The moment I run out of articles, reviews, photos to post, is the moment I'm gone, though I plan to keep my paid Photobucket account, so that what I post will remain here.

Hope you don't have trouble with Facebook. I've never tried to link a photo from there, to here, via my iPhone - only my desktop computer.

Hi @JamaicaK‌ somehow I love to see him in the grey long sleeved tshirt when he and Bom Yi were walking on the beach...he looked so absolutely adorable with his hair dishevelled. And he's got nice physique to go with it too. Im sure he works out regularly to be in such superb shape like that. And then he made a lot of faces while eating the ice cream.....oohhhh i swear i can faint ...... My other favourite is the one when he met jiwon at the hanu haun cafe and Bom yi and Sena saw them and Bom yi suddenly changed her mind......he looked gorgeous there in the dark suit...ive got the photo in my hp....At the time he had a bit more weight and his face was a bit rounder....sooo cute...OMG i can talk about his cuteness all day long. Hope nobody's bored to death reading this....hehehehe. Better stop here. Bye.....

hazel1400 said: Hi @JamaicaK‌ somehow I love to see him in the grey long sleeved tshirt when he and Bom Yi were walking on the beach...he looked so absolutely adorable with his hair dishevelled. And he's got nice physique to go with it too. Im sure he works out regularly to be in such superb shape like that. And then he made a lot of faces while eating the ice cream.....oohhhh i swear i can faint ...... My other favourite is the one when he met jiwon at the hanu haun cafe and Bom yi and Sena saw them and Bom yi suddenly changed her mind......he looked gorgeous there in the dark suit...ive got the photo in my hp....At the time he had a bit more weight and his face was a bit rounder....sooo cute...OMG i can talk about his cuteness all day long. Hope nobody's bored to death reading this....hehehehe. Better stop here. Bye.....

By the way, one of the English-speaking fans at WS's Daum Fan Cafe, told me that a few of the members went to the Clover Company office, on Valentine's Day, to deliver some goodies for them to pass along to WS, and to get the latest news on him.  They said he's been looking for a film or drama to do (of course he'll be choosey, which is fine by me, I don't want him to just do any old thing), he's also been playing golf with friends, and relaxing at home.  :-)  Hopefully he'll have a really fine project to do in the near future.  I'm just glad he still has an interest in looking!  

Hi @JamaicaK‌ at least we have some much awaited info on KWS. Last month we knew that he was in Japan for the launching of MSD there. Now he's busy playing golf while waiting for quality projects that suit him. If only he's on instagram or twitter we can at least communicate with him and have the latest update on him. Maybe he's a private person and doesnt fancy airing his life on the social media. I respect his wishes too. Thank you so much for the photos...im going to be busy drooling on each and everyone of them. I wish i were one of the fans delivering valentine goodies to KWS via the clover Company.. thats the only contact we have with him. Maybe next time....

@JamaicaK‌ I dont understand...but can you have a director's cut with a TV series....I thought it can only be done with a movie....Has it ever been done? Well it is disappointing considering how well received it was by a world wide audience (well almost)and how popular MSD was and still is.... crossing my fingers we will have an MSD director's cut

@hazel1400A big petition drive, (by Korean fans), was started the moment MSD ended, back in October, to push for a Director's Cut DVD, (by the company that would handle such matters - don't know if it was the network, or the company behind the show's finances).  Everybody who worked on the show was excited at the idea, because there were scenes that had to be cut for time, that would've improved the show.  Both Soo-Young and Kam liked the idea of the cut, as did the director.
Anyway, there wasn't enough interest, from fans, for them to produce this director's cut.  (No wonder, the cost was ridiculous, and the strange arrangement of the whole thing was too much for overseas fans.)  They gave us two separate chances to pre-order back in November, and then later, December.  They only got a quarter of the pre-orders needed, so the orders were canceled, and the director's cut version was nixed.
Since the beginning of the year, I'd been waiting to hear if they decided to put out a premium cut version, which the company actually proposed, as the next best thing, if the Director's Cut didn't work out.  Nothing was ever said.  I finally asked at WS's Daum Cafe, today, if the Korean fans, there, ever heard what happened.  The response I got was that there will be no DVD - period.  
I'm sure we have piracy/illegal streaming to thank for that.  I'd heard Korea was producing fewer copies of dvds, because of this problem.  It's actually becoming kind of hard to obtain Korean dvds of some of the newer movies, because numbers produced are smaller, and the American film market isn't importing much from Korea these days.  (They're too busy bankrolling the latest sequels, I guess...) but the Korean film industry, itself, seems to have become a mini-Hollywood.  They aren't taking too many chances themselves, and are falling back on formula pictures.  I wish Park Chan-Wook, Bong Joon-Ho, & Kim Jee-Woon would go back to Korea.  They need them there, to make great films, again, that not only break new ground, but sell tickets, too.
Anyway, if you read back through the thread, you'll pick up answers about various things.  :-)
Woo-Sung did keep a Twitter page while working on "King Geunchogo," but once he finished the show he quit tweeting.  From translations, I think he might have said a couple of things he wished he hadn't, and may have had a bad experience.  It's too bad.  It was fun working through his tweets, even if I only had Google translate for help.  He posted his artwork, self-ies from the set, and even seemed like he posted some gardening photos, but I don't remember.  I only saved the photos of him and his artwork.  He deleted that Twitter account, and started a new one, at the end of MSD, but he hasn't posted anything public, other than his picture.

Hi@JamaicaK. Wow KWS in uniform and raybans. He's going to knock me dead i swear.

While waiting for his next project im watching his old movies - the ones that i can find in you tube with English subs. Sometimes i go back to MSD and rewatch the episodes again just to see KWS. Btw i saw marriage is a crazy thing....whoa whoa OMG KWS is a naughty boy. Good simple story line though. KWS oozes on screen sex appeal even at that early age. Longing to see him.in a new project....sigh....

hazel1400 said: Hi@JamaicaK. Wow KWS in uniform and raybans. He's going to knock me dead i swear. While waiting for his next project im watching his old movies - the ones that i can find in you tube with English subs. Sometimes i go back to MSD and rewatch the episodes again just to see KWS. Btw i saw marriage is a crazy thing....whoa whoa OMG KWS is a naughty boy. Good simple story line though. KWS oozes on screen sex appeal even at that early age. Longing to see him.in a new project....sigh....

Archived